Please read the following carefully to understand how we manage your personal data and what are our practices regarding it.
DATA WE MAY COLLECT (OR RECEIVE) ABOUT YOU
The personal data we collect (or receive) about you may include your:
- e-mail address
- username, password;
- your IP address
- your phone numbers
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect (or receive) your personal data when:
- you contact us, whether through our Website (for example the online form, by e-mail) For example, if you submit a complaint, report a problem with our services or our Websites, or if you ask a simple question. This includes information provided by you when you update your account such as your name, e-mail, country, etc;
- you use your profile account to login to and use our educational courses, functionalities available on the website, forums, blogs, etc.;
- Under no circumstances are these details exposed to any third parties other than those who need to know this information in order to the services we provide
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data for one or more lawful bases of processing (“Lawful Basis”) depending on the particular purpose for which we are using your data (see below).
We might process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests, including contacting you if
- Notifying you about important changes or developments to our Websites, our courses or services.
- Providing you access to our educational materials and videos on our website.
- Monitoring how people use our Website, forum, blog or comments to see if they are being abused. For example, by internet trolls posting inappropriate comments in review areas or advertising brokers, external websites, blogs, forums, etc.
- We may check or compare some of the information and details that you provide to us to protect third party databases, to confirm that it is accurate.
- Also, we may receive content from you by social media where this is in the public domain, with messages you send us via this social media. The information can include posts, comments and pictures on websites such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- If you are a registered user, we might contact you with the information that you requested for. Also, we might contact you to inform you about any updates about our services or products.We might contact you by post or If you decide that you do not want to be contacted in the future, please let us know.
- We do not sell, rent, or provide your personal data to third parties. Also, when you register for a trial account of EA Studio and FSB Pro, you register directly to the services of Forex Software LTD (the company that has developed the software). Forex Software LTD collects the data you provide, to give you access to the full usage of the applications.
- If you decide to post messages on our forum or comments to any videos, pictures or posts, that we may make available for this purpose on our Website, we might collect that information you provide to us. We might process this information to respond to public comments you might have or social media posts whether they are directed to us or about us, our Website to resolve disputes, provide support and resolve problems if permitted by law.
- You can contact us for more information at email@example.com, or write us to 38 General Toshev str., 9000, Varna.
- If you stop using our Website for any reason, we might continue to use your personal data as permitted by law. If you want to stop receiving e-mails from us (for any updates, new features, and services for the products you use), please contact us and request to have your details set out or deleted.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If you decide to change your contact information. You can by updating your profile within your User Profile where applicable.
- Be aware that communicating over the internet as emails/webmails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications might route through few/many countries before being delivered. This is the nature of the World Wide Web nowadays. The Internet is not a secure middle.
- We do not accept responsibility for any unauthorized access to personal data that is not in our control and causes loss of data. However, the protection to the personal data of our users is very important to us and we have embedded many security procedures.
- Never provide your login details such as username/password to third parties.
- We will not provide access to your personal data for any reason to government institutions or authorities except the cases when that is required by low.
- Please, be aware not to share your personal data that you do not want to be exposed when you post in forums, comment to any posts, videos or pictures.
TO WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE DISCLOSED?
Your personal data might be disclosed for processing to:
(а) some of our employees with the purpose to give you access to our courses, videos or educational materials (employees are restricted to use and expose the data to third parties, and we make sure to secure the usage of it).
(b) Law agencies and government bodies if that is required by law.
(c) In order to defend the property, copyright, and security of our Academy and our users. This might include exchanging information with other companies for fraud protection.
(d) Social media sharing, such as comments and posts that you write and become public (for example our Facebook page and Twitter). We do not control the personal data on these social platforms. You need to read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled to:
- Request access to your personal data or that is known as data subject access request
- Request any correction on the personal data that we hold for you
- Request erasure of your personal data. Note, that if your personal data is removed, you will have no longer access to your user account on the Website.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to any third party. We can provide that in the regular machine-readable format. If you decide to do that, we will need to have your consent.
- If you decide to withdraw consent at any time, where we rely on consent to process your personal data, please, write to:
38 General Toshev Str,
We might require proof of your identity (such as e-mail verification) before providing you with the personal data we might have about you. We do our best to respond to all request within 1 week.
WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In the event that our purposes for processing personal data change, we will contact you as soon as practicable and seek your consent where such notification relates to a new additional purpose for processing.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED TO OTHER WEBSITES
This document addresses only the use and disclosure of personal data that we receive about you or collected from you.
We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owner of this website if you have questions or concerns.
We will only retain your personal data as long as you have consented to it or when it is necessary for us to provide you with our services or educational courses.
You can ask us to delete your personal data at any moment (you access to our services and educational courses will be discontinued)
If you would like to let us know about something we have done, or failed to do regarding your personal data, please let us know.
48 Knqz Nikolaevich str.
YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
The accuracy of the personal data we hold for you is important. Please, inform us if you make any changes to your personal data during your relationship with us.
If your personal details change, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.