Tagged: 

• This topic has 19 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Pete.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Dear John,
    you are absolutely right that more and more people are buying and there are so many huge players as well. I really can not say is that the final phrase or just the beginning of the Bitcoin price

John Livermore
    Participant

The answer to the question why bitcoin is rising is very simple – right now there much more buyers than sellers. Maybe we have entered into the final phrase of the mania where even people with zero investing knowledge and experience are pouring their money in bitcoin.

Sabastian Lim
    Participant

Hello,

today Bitcoin price is rising again sharply! Sorry for this stupid question but do you think that the Bitcoin price will reach 20 000 $?

Dear Chris,
    there are no stupid questions in this forum. Interesting question from your side about the bitcoin price. Hard to answer this question, and I do not think someone can answer 100% with a certainty. If I need to give you an answer, I would say that the reason for the bitcoin price to move with $1000 daily is not just because everybody is talking about it, but huge investors are involved already. As with the Forex, price can not move so much from single/small players as we are.

Chris Eliot
    Participant

Mates, my name is Chris and I am pretty new to trading, actually my interest raised after the bitcoin price jumped so high and everybody started talking about it. I came across to the Packages of the Academy and I took the Optimial. Now I am practicing the courses and the softwares. Anyway my interest is still focused on the bitcoin price and not so much on Forex. Thanks to Petko that he replaced the forex courses with the cryptocurrency courses after I asked.
    My question is Why the the bitcoin price is so expensive? I simply can not understand it how come it is so expensive? I know the basics of how it works, I am glad Petk shows great systems to trade over the bitcoin price and over its value, but I can not understand how come?
    I understand that the bitcoin price is not important to the trading and that it is nice for the Never losing formula, but I hope my question is clear, may be stupid, but I hope you will understand my frustration about the Bitcoin price.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.