EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses Forums Forex Trading Forum What should I aim for in terms of returns? Setting Expectations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Hey Deyan,

No, we do not have copy-trading or signal service.

We are Academy so people can actually learn how to trade. If you follow signals or you copy someone you won’t learn anything, and that is exactly what we want to avoid.

Cheers,

dstoykovic
    Participant

Petko,

Do you have a subscribe to your live trades option anywhere?

So that people could see what you’re doing or follow exactly what you’re doing?

As a student of yours, I’d like to see some good profits each month consistently, like yourself.

🙂

Deyan.

Admin bar avatarIlan

Hey Travis,

10 – 15% is great! My advice is to just apply money management, and if your growth continues, your profits will grow.

If you’re comfortable to do it, you can share with the forum which broker you are using, and which EAs?

Thanks,

Ilan

Travis Nose
    Participant

Hello, fellow traders in the forum!

I am reading the forum a lot, but I do not write a lot…

I wanted to share that in the last 3 months I achieved 10-15% monthly profit. Is that a good profit, or should I aim at bigger targets?

An update with the expectations for results.

One of my accounts with a balanced portfolio of 12 EAs in October did a 30% profit. I recorded it in the new updated of the EA Studio Professional course.

At the same time, the others did less… so it really depends on how well you will combine different EAs in the same account.

Hey guys,

I am definitely using M15 and H1 the most. And I still can’t say which is the better one. I find the best results when I combine them.

At the end of the day, it is all about risk diversification. The more EAs we have, the more time frames, the more assets, the better chances we have.

Adam Etheridge
    Participant

I’m also keen to understand this, and what the best combination (timeframes, number of EAs, month/weekly updates, forex + crypto etc…????) achieves the best returns.

Admin bar avatarmentosan
    Participant

Hello all,

after a long time only reading this very interesting forum, I decided to create an account and to join you because it seems to me that here can I find really nice and intelligent people…

Mr. Petko, I’ve seen you try to make 50% profit per month. I’ve also seen your EAs build in the 15M and 1H timeframes, but for sure  you are most focused on just one timeframe. Or let’s say you prefer one time frame and are trying to make 50% profit/month more on one time frame than the other. Can you please clarify this aspect for us as well, in what time frame you are trying to achieve a profit of 50% per month?

thanks

Guys, just to make something clear:

When someone shares results that must not be accepted as a promise…

Quite often I get the questions about what profits I do every month, what are the expected returns from the EA. It depends on so many things.

The market is different every month. I might get some good results because I have a lot of experience, but at the same time, this does not guarantee even to me that there will be the same results next month.

Just remember that every month is different, and we just do our best in each month. That is all.

Cheers,

Admin bar avatarnu2this2
    Participant

Hey Bastian,

Very impressive results. Can you share more how you use Power BI to improve the EAs performance?

Bart Meijrink
    Participant

This month I am +15 percent with the EAs from the Robots bundles and I feel so satisfied with the results!

I never did profits before when doing manual trading, and now I feel I am in the right way.

I do my best to keep the suggestions from Petko for money management and equal exposure for the currencies.

Thanks, Petko, for sharing your EAs!

Admin bar avatarAndi
    Participant

I wouldn’t go with more than 50 EAs in such account, and as Petko said you better look for diversification by using different strategies. Lots should be increased when the account grows.

suraj.bhawan
    Participant

Thank you Petko for the guidance.

What’s the maximum one should push to in terms of EA’s on a $1,000 Account?

additionally when should one start considering increasing position sizing rather than adding more EAs?

Good! This way, you will have a very low risk.

I would suggest you, with the time just to add more EAs, instead of increasing the lots.

This will bring you better risk diversification.

suraj.bhawan
    Participant

Thank you for feedback Petko

I was considering starting with 10 with lot size 0.01, gradually adding more EA’s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.