Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 166 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    adc
    Participant

Hello Pateko,

Great thing you published the Forex Trading with Robots + 30 Best Strategies (Every Month) , I see that it is EU,EG and GU. Are you planning to add any other pairs or crytpo currencies already filtered (Best monthly strategies)?

Arturo

adc
    Participant

Dear Petko,

I loved the new way you teach how to backtest a strategy withouth the need of running an actual demo account in a platform, in order to do this you need to store the portfolio or strategy, save it and then test it with new data, my question is, for the past ea’s from several of your courses, could this method be used? if so, is it possible to convert mt4 format to json format in order to up-load the invidual strategies to the reactor and run them with new data?

Arturo

Hey Arturo,

I am happy to hear that you liked the course and the new approach.

I didn’t think about the crypto, but it might not be a bad idea. I will think about it.

Yes, it works great with any old EAs, collections or whatever you have from the past. You can recalculate it with the recent data and see which ones are still performing easily.

I use it more and more, and I have limited the work on Demo accounts because I reached a huge number of different MetaTrader platforms installed and it was a headache…

Use the Validator to drop any old strategies or collections and all that passes will go to collection.

Hello traders,

We have just launched our brand new course!

MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading course + Weekly Robots  

In this Algorithmic Trading Course, we will show to manage multiple demo accounts with hundreds of EAs and we will demonstrate trading on a Live account. And best of all, you will have access to the EAs that we use to trade weekly. You can download and test, or trade these EAs as a resource file.

In this MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading course + Weekly Robots, you will learn:

*How to trade on the Forex Market using the MetaTrader 4 platform

*Algorithmic trading with live examples

*How to manage many trading Robots on different MetaTrader 4 platforms

*Forex trading without emotions by following strict rules

*Important information to understand before selecting a trading broker

*How to install and easily manage multiple MetaTrader 4 platforms

*What is an Expert Advisor and why do we use them to trade with

*How to create a balanced trading portfolio and limit your risk

*How to select your best EAs like a professional trader

For all our loyal students, we have launched the course at 99EUR for the first 5 days and the regular price after that will be 490EUR.

However, to save you even more time, we are uploading to the course, as a resource file, all the EAs we have already analyzed and selected to trade with on our live accounts. That’s right – once you enroll, you will get the exact same EAs to trade with, that we, as professional traders use. Weekly, you will have access to our EAs.

See you in class!

jbcdk
    Participant

Hi,

In the lesson “Spreadsheet for Expert Advisors” I can’t find the excel-file attached, as explained in the lesson.

Jens

jbcdk
    Participant

Hi,

In the lesson “Spreadsheet for Expert Advisors” I can’t find the excel-file attached, as explained in the lesson.

Jens

Hey Jens,

Thanks, we will check if something failed while uploading it.

Admin bar avatarDesi

Hello Jens,

You can find the excel-file Template for Managing EA Performance attached as a .zip-file in the lesson “Spreadsheet for Expert Advisors.”

Let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Desi

Viewing 8 posts - 166 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.