EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses › Forums › Forex Trading Forum › What is the upcoming trading course?
- December 10, 2019 at 15:48 #29776champagnelennie44Participant
Thanks for sharing this info with us.January 17, 2020 at 17:26 #35205
I have just uploaded the brand new Top 10 EURUSD Expert Advisors course:
I have re-recorded the course based on all of your reviews and feedback. Thank you for that!
I succeeded to improve the course in several ways:
- I have included 50 EURUSD Expert Advisors and not 10
- You will receive new 50 Experts every month
- I included a basic section for the beginner traders
- I demonstrated the complete process I follow to create the EAs
- I showed how to test the 50 EAs in one account and trade the Top 10 in another account
- In the old course, I included 10 EAs that were working best for me for the current moment. After that, I was updating the course with new parameters for the EAs.
With the time I saw that I can do it even better: I can include more EAs, and I can show you how to find the best top 10 EAs for you when you are taking this course.
And by providing new 50 EAs every month, you will be able to trade always with EAs that are relevant to the current market.
If you already have the course, you can watch the new course for free, because you have a lifetime license. And you will receive the new 50 EAs every month.
For all the users in the Forum, I have decided to discount the course with 75%:
Keep in mind that there is a 30-day money-back guarantee, so it is risk-free to take the course. But I am sure, you are going to love it! 🙂
See you inside the class!
Petko AJanuary 22, 2020 at 21:40 #35584adcParticipant
Here is my wish list for courses I would really enjoy if you decide to develop one day:
1) Trading the news with EA’s
2) HFT with EA’s
3) Scalping with EA’s all these in Forex.
Would you be willing to do something outside Forex? for instance Trading with order flow in other markets/platforms but with EA’s? For sure I would sign in!
What do you think?
ArturoJanuary 25, 2020 at 8:52 #35720
Glad to hear from you. Normally in my courses, I share what works best for me, and things that I have tested and proved to my self.
Trading the news is very hard with EAs for a couple of reasons:
1. News are not every day at one at the same hour. This makes it impossible to have a precise backtest.
2. More, even the same news come out at different intervals of time.
3. The market reflects the news not so much from the results but from the expectations
When we do not have a backtest, it is hard to create EAs that will be robust enough.
Also, the brokers have slippage during the news.
You can try creating scalping EAs with EA Studio or FSB Pro. Just limit the hours to open and close the trades, and create the EAs on M1 time frame. You can use Higher Time Frame filters in FSB Pro.February 14, 2020 at 21:53 #38118George LaneParticipant
How often the Academy publish new courses? Is it predicted new course for Bitcoin trading?June 27, 2020 at 17:10 #52321
I know that for quite a while we didn’t publish a new course, but this is because we are updating all the courses we have already – better audio, better video, more practical activities, quizzes, assignments, and new ideas 🙂
BUT today, I have launched the new Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Course.
For the first time, I share real investing in cryptocurrency exchange.
That is something that I have been doing for quite a long now, and one day I decided just to start recording it.
In the course, I share the system that I follow:
- what money management I stick to
- what do I invest in
- where I buy the cryptos
- where I sell them
You will see real results. BUT this is investing. It takes time. You need to have patience.
Personally, I find it great to combine trading with Expert Advisors and to invest in the exchanges.
Until the end of the month, we will launch the course with 50% discount for all our fellow traders in the Forum:
I will be updating the course all the time with more examples, and this way, it will become crystal clear for everyone how I do it.
You will see that it is not an engaging investment system – you will have to keep an eye on the market from time to time. I don’t want to stare at the charts all day long anymore. I have done that for quite a long time. So now, I use EAs and this investment strategy. And combined, it works perfectly fine for me.
Enjoy the course!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.