Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    champagnelennie44
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this info with us.

Hello traders!

I have just uploaded the brand new Top 10 EURUSD Expert Advisors course:

I have re-recorded the course based on all of your reviews and feedback. Thank you for that!

I succeeded to improve the course in several ways:

• I have included 50 EURUSD Expert Advisors and not 10
    • You will receive new 50 Experts every month
    • I included a basic section for the beginner traders
    • I demonstrated the complete process I follow to create the EAs
    • I showed how to test the 50 EAs in one account and trade the Top 10 in another account
    • In the old course, I included 10 EAs that were working best for me for the current moment. After that, I was updating the course with new parameters for the EAs.

With the time I saw that I can do it even better: I can include more EAs, and I can show you how to find the best top 10 EAs for you when you are taking this course.

And by providing new 50 EAs every month, you will be able to trade always with EAs that are relevant to the current market.

If you already have the course, you can watch the new course for free, because you have a lifetime license. And you will receive the new 50 EAs every month.

For all the users in the Forum, I have decided to discount the course with 75%:

COUPON – 49.00 EUR

Keep in mind that there is a 30-day money-back guarantee, so it is risk-free to take the course.  But I am sure, you are going to love it! 🙂

See you inside the class!

Petko A

adc
    Participant

Hello Petko,

Here is my wish list for courses I would really enjoy if you decide to develop one day:

1) Trading the news with EA’s

2) HFT with EA’s

3) Scalping with EA’s all these in Forex.

Would you be willing to do something outside Forex? for instance Trading with order flow in other markets/platforms but with EA’s? For sure I would sign in!

What do you think?

Arturo

Hello Adc,

Glad to hear from you. Normally in my courses, I share what works best for me, and things that I have tested and proved to my self.

Trading the news is very hard with EAs for a couple of reasons:

1. News are not every day at one at the same hour. This makes it impossible to have a precise backtest.

2. More, even the same news come out at different intervals of time.

3. The market reflects the news not so much from the results but from the expectations

When we do not have a backtest, it is hard to create EAs that will be robust enough.

Also, the brokers have slippage during the news.

You can try creating scalping EAs with EA Studio or FSB Pro. Just limit the hours to open and close the trades, and create the EAs on M1 time frame. You can use Higher Time Frame filters in FSB Pro.

George Lane
    Participant

How often the Academy publish new courses? Is it predicted new course for Bitcoin trading?

Hello Traders!

I know that for quite a while we didn’t publish a new course, but this is because we are updating all the courses we have already – better audio, better video, more practical activities, quizzes, assignments, and new ideas 🙂

BUT today, I have launched the new Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Course.

For the first time, I share real investing in cryptocurrency exchange.

That is something that I have been doing for quite a long now, and one day I decided just to start recording it.

In the course, I share the system that I follow:

• what money management I stick to
    • what do I invest in
    • where I buy the cryptos
    • where I sell them

You will see real results. BUT this is investing. It takes time. You need to have patience.

Personally, I find it great to combine trading with Expert Advisors and to invest in the exchanges.

Until the end of the month, we will launch the course with 50% discount for all our fellow traders in the Forum:

Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Course – 50% OFF

I will be updating the course all the time with more examples, and this way, it will become crystal clear for everyone how I do it.

You will see that it is not an engaging investment system – you will have to keep an eye on the market from time to time.  I don’t want to stare at the charts all day long anymore. I have done that for quite a long time. So now, I use EAs and this investment strategy. And combined, it works perfectly fine for me.

Enjoy the course!

ramsojay7
    Participant

I am beginner and so interesting learning from you.

Hello Ramsojay!

Welcome to the Forum, and I am happy to hear that you want to learn!

You can’t believe how important it is to learn first and then to trade.

Most of our students first lose and then they come to learn.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Thapelo
    Participant

Hey Petko!

Any new courses coming up? Want to learn more from you!

I am quite happy with the courses and the software so far but I really want to master it!

Admin bar avatarHaliffa
    Participant

Me too! I did some great profits in the last few months and the most in the last 2 weeks.

So I am just waiting to watch any new course from Petko! I hope he launches a new one soon…

Hey guys,

I am glad to hear that you want to learn more!

The new course that we are just uploading on the website is a Beginners course.

It will cover all the basic steps that people need to take before risking real money.

We show how to compare a few brokers at the same time, and also how to select the best EAs that perform well on at least two brokers.

That filters quite well the strategies and the EAs, and I am sure it will be pretty interesting for the beginners, and for the trader that can’t find a reliable broker.

And you will see a new mentor in the Academy 🙂

Hello traders!

The new course is live!

Algorithmic Trading Course for Beginners + 40 EAs

It is a great start for beginner traders because we have demonstrated the best practice when comparing different brokers.

That is indeed the most important for every trader.

Many traders use the right EAs and strategies but they end up losing because they chose a wrong broker with high spreads, commissions and swaps.

And in this course, you will see how different results you can get with the same EAs on different brokers.

I have recorded the course together with the new mentor in the team Ilan Vardy, and we will show you how to start trading from scratch.

This course brings a lot of value because we will be updating it every month with a new 40 EAs for EURUSD.

For our forum members, we have discounted the price with 75% in the first week.

Click here to enroll and we will see you inside the course.

Admin bar avatarAsser
    Participant

Good course for a beginner. Super easy to follow. I went through it in one go (Not easy at my age… I used to be young and good looking… Now I’m only good looking). Ilan, with his charming South African accent, goes straight to the point.

Hey Asser!

I smile when I see people like you in the forum! Keep up the good mood and the good looking 🙂

Yes, we decided to do such a course with Ilan because he is very talented and he knows how to explain nicely.

I am very happy to hear that the course was useful to you!

Cheers,

Hello traders!

Finally, I am ready with the course that I was preparing for a few months:

Forex Trading with Robots + 30 Best Strategies (Every Month) 

In this trading course, I share the EAs that made the most profit with me during the previous month, and I will update the course every month with the EAs that are the most profitable for the moment.

I know that many of you are busy to test many EAs on many MetaTrader platforms. It is a lot of work, I know! So in this course, I show the most comfortable way I found to test the EAs, and it works fine for me.

As always, for all the Forum users, we have discounted the course to 49.00EUR for a few days.

What will you learn in this Forex trading course?

• How to trade with many strategies in one trading account
    • Using Expert Advisors to eliminate the emotions in trading
    • Four different ways to test trading strategies with Expert Advisors
    • Different approaches to managing the trading accounts
    • Professional method of eliminating the losing strategies from the portfolio

See you in class!

Petko A

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.