Viewing 11 posts - 466 through 476 (of 476 total)
  • Author

Hello Ladytrader,

The 99 EAs I put on one Demo account just like I demonstrate in the course. That is the maximum from MetaTrader.

If you want to put another set of 99 EAs you will need to place them on a separate MetaTrader with a different Demo Account.

Here is a video of how you can install 2 MetaTrader Platforms from one broker:

Hey Scott,

Glad to hear from you.

We are working on that option for the video player. It is on my team’s “to-do” list.

I will make sure to let you know when we have it as an option.

Cheers,

Petko A

Hello everyone!

This is Petko Aleksandrov. I hope you had a good November in trading.

Personally, for me, it was fantastic with the cryptos(+65% profit), and it was hard with the Forex(+3.2% profit).

But as you know, that is why I combine it. I hope you already manage to combine it as well.

I just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded all the new EAs for December, so go ahead and test them.

Safe trading!

Petko A

Admin bar avatarDesi

Hello, dear students,

I am happy to share with you that Petko has succeeded in recording more examples from investing in Cryptos on the Coinbase exchange and the Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Without Losses course is updated with 16 new lectures!

Also, you can find the English captions available with these lectures!

Cheers,

Desi

Admin bar avatarDesi

Dear students,

I am happy to share with you that we have uploaded the brand new Forex trading course.

The course is improved thanks to your feedback and reviews:

*demonstrational trading on a Live account

*detailed explanations about the complete process that Petko follows

*section for the beginner traders

*fresh examples from Nov 2020

*better videos and audio in the lectures

*annotations along the videos to point at the details

We have decided to share EAs for more currency pairs: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURGBP, and GBPJPY. That changes things!

You will be able to trade the very same EAs that Petko Aleksandrov trades with every month on one of his live trading accounts!

The best thing? You already enrolled in the course, so you do not have to pay for anything. Just go back from the first lecture and enjoy it!

Thanks for being our student!

We will keep improving our courses because we want you to have a great learning experience and be profitable!

Take care,

Desi Ivanova

Admin bar avatarDesi

Students,

we have also uploaded the brand new Bitcoin trading course + 99 Expert Advisors.

The course is improved thanks to your feedback and reviews:

*section for beginner traders

*fresh examples from Nov 2020

*explanations about the complete process that I follow

*better videos and audio in the lectures

*annotations along the videos to point at the details

*attached PDFs to improve your learning experience

The EAs are improved! None of them have SL or TP, so that they will be suitable for all trading brokers. Also, this way, you will catch the huge volatile moments with Bitcoin.

You already enrolled in the course, so you do not have to pay for anything. Just watch the brand NEW course when you have the time for it.

Have a great day!

Admin bar avatarDesi

Hello, dear students,

Happy New Year! I wish you all the best!

I am happy to share with you that we have updated all courses with one more lecture – Bonus lecture!

We hope that it will be useful for your learning.

Have a great day!

Desi

Admin bar avatarDesi

Hello everyone,

We have uploaded the English captions for Forex Strategy Course + 12 Expert Advisors I Trade Live and Chinese captions for Top 5 Strategies (+Expert Advisors) for Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading.

I hope it will be helpful for you while learning.

Cheers,

Desi

Hello traders!

The monthly EAs for January are uploaded to the courses.

With you a great time trading with the strategies!

Petko A

Admin bar avatarDesi

Hello dear traders,

We have updated the Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Without Losses course with new 16 lectures.

Also, all lectures in the Top 10 EURUSD Expert Advisors: Top EA Forex Trading course have been uploaded with better audio and zooming and annotations in the videos to have you a better learning experience.

We keep working to improve our courses!

Cheers,

Desi

Admin bar avatarDesi

Students,

we have also uploaded the English captions for the new Bitcoin trading course + 99 Expert Advisors. 

Cheers,

Desi

Viewing 11 posts - 466 through 476 (of 476 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.