Viewing 12 posts - 451 through 462 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Omosisko
    Participant

Thank for quick response ,,am use custom setting for historical data,, my PC 4g ram.64bit,,am using Acceptance Criteria use by the tutorial video,,,am running reactor also slow in generator..

Admin bar avatarIlan

Hi Omosisko,

In order for me to be able to assist you, please answer each of the questions I asked. I need some more information so we can figure it out.

Thanks,

Ilan

Hello traders!

All the EAs for the month of November are uploaded to the courses (those that we update monthly).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Kind regards,

Petko A

Admin bar avatarTerryLorens
    Participant

Thank you for updating the courses, I hope there will be something new))

Admin bar avatarDesi

Dear students,

I am glad to share with you that the Forex Algorithmic Trading Course – Top 10 GBPUSD Expert Advisors is updated with new lectures.

The course is improved thanks to your feedback and reviews:

-detailed explanations about the complete process that Petko follows
    -section for the beginner traders
    -fresh examples from Nov 2020
    -better videos and audio
    -annotations along the videos to point at the details

More, Petko has decided to share not just 10 EAs for GBPUSD, but you will have access to my monthly EAs that I use for the GBPUSD. That changes things!

You will be able to trade the very same EAs that he trade with every month!

The best thing? You already enrolled in the course, so you do not have to pay for anything. Just go back from the first lecture and enjoy it!

Thanks for being our student!

We will keep improving our courses because we want our students to have a great learning experience and be profitable!

Have a great day, and safe trading!

Cheers,

Desi

Admin bar avatarDesi

Dear students,

I am super excited to share with you that we have uploaded the brand new Algorithmic Cryptocurrency Trading – the Revolution course!

Petko has decided to make it easier for everyone by not sharing many strategies but just the Top 5 that bring him the most profits to date!

The course is improved thanks to your feedback and reviews:

-detailed explanations about each strategy that Petko uses
    -section for the beginner traders
    -fresh examples from October 2020
    -better quality in videos and audio
    -annotations along the videos to point at the details
    -PDFs attached for a better learning experience

You will be able to trade the very same EAs that Petko trades with every month!

We will keep improving our courses because we want our students to have a great learning experience and be profitable!

Also, we have uploaded the captions for Forex Algorithmic Trading Course – Top 10 GBPUSD Expert Advisors and Top 5 Strategies (+EAs) for Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading.

More, you can find the Chinese captions for MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading course + Weekly Robots.

We hope that everything will be useful to you while learning!

Have a nice day!

Desi

Hello traders,

Hello traders,

I hope everyone is doing great! I have uploaded 10 new EAs to the Top 5 Gold Expert Advisors in 2020 course!

The market has been very choppy and volatile in the last months. That is why I did my best to create, test, and choose 10 new EAs to include in the course.

It doesn’t mean the old are not OK, I just wanted to bring you a new set of 10 EAs that work better for the current market conditions.

Cheers,

Petko A

Dear traders,

I have decided the update all of my courses with new EAs this month, so the trading experience will be even better.

Please, find attached the new 10 NZDUSD EAs in Lecture 14.

Let me know if you have questions,

Kind regards,

Petko A

Dow Jones reached record highs, so we have to trade with new EAs that are more applicable to the current market conditions.

So I have decided to update the Dow Jones course with new 10 EAs that I have tested in the last weeks.

However, in such volatile times, I always suggest a lower risk (smaller lots).

Safe trading!

Hello traders,

The next course that I have updated is the Top 10 USDCAD EAs course.

You can find the brand new EAs attached as a resource file.

Please, test first on a Demo account.

Have a great weekend ahead!

I have created and tested 10 Brand New EAs for AUDUSD.

I know that is the favorite currency pair for many of you 🙂

Please, test the new EAs first on a Demo account.

Kind regards,

Admin bar avatarladytrader2007
    Participant

Hello Petko and Illan,

I have a question on the monthly updates for the 99 Portfolio EAs for BTCUSD und ETHUSD. Are the files generated as real Portfolio EAs (similar to the GBPUSD 99 Portfolio EAs) or there are 99 separate files than need to be updated per drag & drop one by one? I hope you understand what I mean……

Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 451 through 462 (of 462 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.