Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 491 total)
  • Author

Dear traders,
    another course there!

The Cryptocurrency never losing formula – Bitcoin trading Robot course is with new trading example n the short side.

TP was reached and the formula was not needed.

Enjoy!

Dear all,

new great update is there. The course how to build 100s of Forex strategies is with new Practical activity which includes 12 ea fx.
    Also, we will update these experts every new month.

Enjoy

Dear traders,

We have updates all of the ea fx for the Top 5 Forex strategies course.

Kind regards,

Dear students,

I have updated two of our courses with short examples for the Bitcoin:

Bitcoin Trading Robot – Cryptocurrency never losing formula

Bitcoin trading course – Cryptocurrency never losing formula

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Dear all,
    please note that the new 99 cryptocurrency expert advisors are updated for the month of June. This applies for the courses:

Bitcoin Algorithmic trading course + 99 Expert Advisors

Ethereum trading course + 99 Algorithmic Trading Robots

Also, new 99 ea fx you can find in the course Automated Forex trading + 99 Expert Advisors

Let me know if you have any questions

Safe trading all!

Hey Max,
    yes, the courses wiith the 99 Expert Advisors are being updated every month with new 99 EAs. The two cryptocurrency expert advisors course – the Bitcoin and the Ethereum and one for Forex.
    The others we do update when there is a need.
    Cheers

Maximilian
    Participant

Which courses are updated every month? These with 99 expert advisors?

So, if I buy the Forex course with 99 expert advisors, will these expert advisors be updated every month?

Max

Dear students,

we have updated some of our courses:

1. Top 5 Forex Strategies from a professional trader + Robots

New parameters for the GBPJPY strategy. Also, the new EA will be attached to the others.

2. Top 10 EURUSD Expert Advisors – Forex Algorithmic trading

Four of the strategies were optimized for the last few months. The others keep showing good results.

3. Cryptocurrency never losing formula – Bitcoin robot trading

Optimized Expert Advisor since the brokers reduced a little the spreads for the cryptocurrencies.

4. The Bitcoin Algorithmic trading in 2018 + 99 Trading Robots

The new 99 cryptocurrency expert advisors for May.

5. The Ethereum trading in 2018 + 99 Algorithmic Trading Robots

The new 99 cryptocurrency expert advisors for May.

6. Top 10 GBPUSD Expert Advisors – Forex Algorithmic trading

Some EAs were optimized according to the recent market conditions.

7. Automated Forex Trading + 99 Expert Advisors

The new 99 EAs for May.

Safe trading!

Petko A

Dear students,
    the new cryptocurrency expert advisors are updated for the month of March,
    Enjoy!

Dear all,
    the new 99 cryptocurrency expert advisors for the Bitcoin 99 and Ethereum 99 courses are uploaded.
    Enjoy!

Dear all,

We have updated the Never losing formula – Bitcoin trading Robot course, course with a lecture, which you can find at the end of the course.

In this lecture I show once again how to optmize the EA, but this time with the high spread that is recently with most of the brokers.

Also, I have attached the optmized cryptocurrency expert advisors for MT4 and MT5, that works with $100 of spread.

Let me know if you have any questions

Dear Laura,
    yes you will see the updated lecture imidiatelly in the course.
    Just keep an eye for the updates in this topic, to make sure you do not miss any.
    Anyway, we send also mails to everybody.

Laura Stone
    Participant

Hello Petko,

I have one question, when I have bought the course is there automatically appears the updates in my profile?

Dear Students, the “Bitcoin algorithmic trading course + 99 Trading robots” has been updated today with two new lectures about maintenance of the Top EAs. I show in the first lecture how you need to select the Top 3 EAs and place them on a separate account. In the second lecture you will see how to always maintain the Top 3 from the 99 EAs. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dear Cone,
    The update on the course “How to build 100s of Forex Strategies” will be uploaded today. There are some great new features in EA Studio, which I show in the lecture. And yes, the Bitcoin and the Ethereum algorithmic trading courses will be updated every month with new 99 EAs. But keep in mind that these are not ea fx, even we use them on the Forex platform Meta Trader, we use CFD tading, but it is not Forex. These EAs are for the Bitcoin and the Etherem, and not for the Forex market.
    Enjoy!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 491 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.