Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 448 total)
  • Author
    Kamil
    Participant

Hey Everyone,

Every time i export my EA from the EA studio, its keep telling me to compile in the Metal trader Editor which i dont like . i actually want it to go to my downloads files as shown in the video. please someone should show me how to disable the metal trader editor for my exported EA to shown on my downloads file not on my trading platform. thanks in advance. am currently on a trial period.

Kamil
    Participant

Still waiting guys

Many Thanks

Admin bar avatarIlan

Hi Kamil,

It sounds like your internet browser has been set to automatically open .mq4/5 files after you’ve downloaded them, rather than saving them in a folder to open or edit (copy, paste, etc.) later

Two Solutions here:

1. You need to change the browser from opening them automatically. I’m not sure which browser you are using, so I would suggest you Google: “how to stop programs opening automatically when downloaded with X”. Replace X with your browser name.

2. Even though the files are opening, they are downloading somewhere first – maybe into a temp folder or a downloads folder, depending how you’ve set up your browser and operating system. Try to locate that folder by checking your browser settings, or do a search through the search bar in Explorer if you know the name of the EA. E.g: EA Studio EURUSD H1 52223319.mq4

Ilan

P.S – it usually takes one of the forum members or moderators longer than 3 minutes to respond.

Kamil
    Participant

Thanks for your fast response. i am really grateful. i used google chrome to browse. i just removed automatic opening of downloaded file on my browse so let me try it again. Thanks once again because i was about to uninstall my metal trader editor …smile

Admin bar avatarIlan

You’re welcome, I hope your issue is resolved and you’re able to continue generating and testing EAs

Kamil
    Participant

Thank you so much. its fine now

Really appreciate.

Many Thanks

Admin bar avatarIlan

Great! Good luck with the generating and testing of your EAs

Thanks for assisting, Ilan! I appreciate it!

Kamil
    Participant

Thanks also.

Dear students,

I hope you are doing great!

I have updated the Basic Cryptocurrency trading course!

Some of the EAs are new, and some are updated. The BTC is again above the $10, and we are excited to see what will happen.

However, trading with the EAs is still the method to trade without emotions on the market.

Safe trading!

Petko A

Dear traders,

I really hope that you are having a great summer!

I have just uploaded all the EAs for August. You can find them as resource files attached to the lectures where I show how to place those on MetaTrader.

Please, make sure to practice first on a Demo account.

Cheers,

Petko a

Dear all,

I have reviewed the EAs from the Top 5 Forex Strategies course, and only the EURGBP needed some optimization. It is updated.

The EURUSD move was quite impulsive, so pay attention when trading EUR strategies.

I would suggest you lower the risk (smaller lots).

Cheers,

Petko A

Dear traders,

The Bitcoin is back with a lot of volatility and movements.

It is a great time to trade it again, but be careful with the spread! Many brokers take advantage of the situation to charge huge spreads.

I wouldn’t suggest you use the Never Losing Formula if the spread is higher than $20.

Also, I have updated the Robot with some changes in the parameters. The TP remains the same.

You can find it attached as a resource file in the lecture.

Safe trading!

Petko A

Admin bar avatarHaliffa
    Participant

Thanks, Petko!

I am just waiting for the spread to cool down and I will use the NLF with the new parameters!

Admin bar avatarDesi

Hello, dear students,

Petko Aleksandrov has succeeded in recording more examples from investing in cryptos on the Coinbase exchange, and he has updated the Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Without Losses course with 15 new lectures.

We hope you enjoy it and let us know if you have any questions!

Kind regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 448 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.