Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 398 total)
  • Author
    Admin bar avatarilan
    Participant

Hi Petko,

I see the “Top 10 EURUSD Expert Advisors – Forex Algorithmic trading”, and the link to the EAs from “Forex trading course: Get new 12 Forex Robots every month” are both working, however the 50 EAs o the EURUSD course are still March. Is this correct?

Regards,

Ilan

Thanks, Ilan! I checked it, and just the name was not changes, but these are the new EAs.

I have changed the name. Thanks for the notice!

Cheers,

Hello traders!

It times of crisis, the cryptocurrencies are again very volatile, and this makes them suitable for algorithmic trading.

And as you already know, when we trade with EAs, it does not matter if the price goes up or down.

I have uploaded the new EAs for April, and you can download them,

Test first on a Demo account.

Safe trading and take care!

Petko A

Hello traders!

I hope you are doing fine!

The recent two months were very volatile and risky for trading. Especially the Stock market.

Now it is calmer, and the market is in another bullish period.

However, I stick to trading with Expert Advisors, and I create a new set of 10 EAs for Dow Jones.

Those of you who have a lifetime license to the Stock market course will be able to download the new EAs.

They are new because the market changed a lot, and the EAs I created are robust and tested for the past movements.

I hope this will be useful!

Take care!

Petko A

Hello traders!

I have just updated the 10 EAs for NZDUSD. These are the EAs from the course Forex money management strategy in 2020: Top 10 NZDUSD EAs

Most of them performed perfectly until the moment, three needed normalization, and I changed one.

I hope you are doing good, and let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Petko A

Hello traders,

I trust you are doing fine!

I have just uploaded new 10 EAs for the AUDUSD to the course.

The market is very volatile recently due to the current situation, and I decided to create new EAs.

Please, test on Demo first!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Kind regards,

Petko A

I have just updated the USDJPY EAs in the course. The strategies remain the same. I just optimized some of the parameters for the current strong JPY  market.

Trade safe, and let me know if you have questions.

Kind regards,

Dear traders,

I hope everyone is doing fine!

We all saw that the GOLD market is very volatile and gives many opportunities to the traders.

I have done my best in the last days to create new EAs that are suitable for the recent market conditions. So I have uploaded 10 new EAs for the Gold, which you can download.

Please, always test on a Demo first.

Cheers,

Admin bar avatarilan
    Participant

Hi Petko,

Thanks very much for updating the EAs, however the link to the resource file is not working.

Regards,

Ilan

Please, check again. I tested it and it works.

Regards,

Petko A

Admin bar avatarilan
    Participant

Thanks Petko – working now.

Ilan

kname09
    Participant

Dear Sir,

I have not found the Gold EA updated. Can you share the link?

Thanks

mahertom
    Participant

Petko,

with your portfolio ea it is not possible for us to remove the poorly performing individual ea if we do not have them provided. What is your solution to that? I have the portfolio EA of 100 GBPUSD course and would like to be able to monitor each separate ea. Thanks.

mahertom
    Participant

Petko,

for the JPYUSD, May2020, update are you sure your revision numbers are correct?

Hello Kname,

The Gold EAs are attached in the same Lecture 9.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 398 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.