Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 378 total)
  • Author

4. How to trade Forex with 100 GBPUSD strategies in the account

You will find the new 100 strategies grouped in 3 Portfolio EAs.

5. Bitcoin Algorithmic trading in 2019 + 99 Expert Advisors

The new 99 Bitcoin Expert Advisors are attached to the course. These are new BTC EAs every month, so do not miss the chance to test them.

6. Ethereum trading course + 99 Algorithmic Trading Robots

I have uploaded the new 99 Expert Advisors for Ethereum. These are the EAs for January.

Test them on a Demo account and see which ones are the best. If you combine the top Bitcoin Expert Advisors and these Ethereum EAs, you will get an excellent crypto diversification.

7. Cryptocurrency algorithmic trading – the revolution

I have uploaded the new 12 Ripple, Ethereum and Bitcoin Expert Advisors for the new month.

Test on a Demo account and practice the Never Losing Formula with the EAs. It works great!

8. Forex strategy course – Portfolio trading strategies + 12 Expert Advisors

I have uploaded the new 12 Expert Advisors for EURUSD, GBPUSD, and EURGBP.

These are the Expert Advisors for Jan 2020, and you will find them in the Practical Activity lecture.

9. Forex trading strategies from a professional trader + Top 5 professional EA

I have just analyzed the Top 5 EAs from the course, and this month I did not make any changes.

Make sure to test these EAs first on a Demo account, and be careful around the news.

Admin bar avatarAndi
    Participant

Thanks for all updates, Petko!

Cheers, Andi, I will be starting with the new ones today or tomorrow.:)

Admin bar avatarAndi
    Participant

I am looking for the Bitcoin Expert Advisors. The recent month was fantastic! 20% in the account from the Top 10 EAs.

adc
    Participant

Dear Petko,

Thank you for the up-dates,

I have a question, what is the criteria to update the portfolios for each curse? for instance I see monthly updates for bitcoin, ethereum and walk forward but not for gold and dow johnes,

Thank you!

Hey Adc,

Glad to hear from you. I am just working on the updates and will launch them later today.

Some of the courses I update with brand new EAs every month while others I update/optimize when it is needed. I review them at the end of the month and see if an update is necessary.

Hello traders!

I have updated all the courses that I upload with new Expert Advisors every month.

You can find the new EAs attached as resource files.

These are the Expert Advisors for February 2020.

Safe trading!

Petko A

Hello traders!

I hope everyone is doing great. There is no need for any change in the Top 5 strategies this month.

Great news: I started re-recording the course, with more recent examples, and I have some new strategies that I will include in the new course.

Because you have a lifetime license already, you will receive the new videos for free.

I will let you know when the new lectures are uploaded.

Kind regards,

Petko A

George Lane
    Participant

Hello,

Which courses are updating every month? I am wondering which courses to buy, and this will be decisive for my choice! I want to trade with Bitcoin Expert Advisors, maybe Bitcoin Algorithmic trading in 2020 + 99 Expert Advisors course is suitable for me, and it is updating every month?

Cheers!

Cone D
    Participant

Hello George,

This Bitcoin Algorithmic trading course is updated every month with new 99 Bitcoin Expert Advisors from Petko Aleksandrov. If you want to trade with Bitcoin Expert Advisors, I think this is your best choice! Also, many courses like Ethereum trading robot + 99 Expert Advisors, How to trade Forex with 100 GBPUSD strategies in the account and so on. In the description, you can see which courses are updating every month.

Also, all courses from the Academy are updating whenever it is needed.

The newest course from the Academy, which was updated with new lectures is Top EA Forex: Top 10 EURUSD Expert Advisors. I am so satisfied with this course. I strongly recommend to you if you want to trade with EURUSD Expert Advisors.

Cheers and have a great day!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.