Home Forums General Discussion Unidentified Profitable EA’s

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi Petko,

Hope you are well.

I was wondering where can I find magic numbers for these EA’s. This is the data that came out from FXblue…

These Magic numbers for e.g 100001 (the ones highlighted) are the ones that does not have a magic number on the EA itself. For.e.g – one of these I know for sure is from a walk forward strategy folder that you have every month on your one drive. But the data that comes out from FX blue makes it very difficult to identify what EA this is.

They are all profitable strategies and I would like to use them and expand my portfolio. Most of the EA’s that I have are still EURUSD. The ones below are the other ones and I am unable to tell which ones are they.

Do you gave any suggestions?

Also, I am curious, where aboutts is your company based? Are you guys in Lisbon Portugal by any chance?

Thank you

Sincerely,

Nish

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Nish,

These EAs (100001, 100002, etc.) look like they’re part of a Portfolio EA. You’ll need to load the Portfolio EA into the Validator in EA Studio and use the Validator to remove any strategies you do not want, and keep those you do. Then, you could either download the EAs individually or create another Portfolio EA.

Have a look at this Forum post, where I explained it in more detail:

Adding EAs to a Portfolio Expert Advisor

Thanks,

Ilan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart