Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Hello Akwin,

Please watch the videos that are available on the Robots Page. You will see how they work:

jankrafka
    Participant

hello, I have purchased the Bitcoin +99 EAs course… I have been running the EAs for already 2 days and the EAs have not opened a single trade… I know for sure I am running the EAs correctly (Algo Trading on, etc) as I also run other EAs the same way… is this expected for Bitcoin? I see low volatility lately…

jankrafka
    Participant

turns out my broker only accepts 0.1 lots (or more) for BTC… and not the default 0.01 lots the EAs come with. I hope this helps if anyone experiences the same issue…

Hello Jankrafka,

Yes, some brokers do not allow 0.01 for the BTC. Check out the brokers’ page we have. Hot Forex allows 0.01 and recently they added many more cryptos.

jankrafka
    Participant

hi Petko, thank you for the advise… Hot forex allows 0.01 for BTC but only 1 for ETH… do you know a broker that offers 0.01 BTC & 0.1 ETH so I can trade the bundle robots in just one broker? I have tried many but not lucky so far…. thank you.

Honestly, I do not know a broker with 0.01 for Ethereum. Because it is much cheaper. Try on a Demo with Pepperstone. I think they have 0.1 for Eth.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.