Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Admin bar avatarIlan

Dear traders,

We will soon be releasing a new Course with WEEKLY Balanced EA bundle. These will be the EAs that I personally trade with, and are comprised of all the EAs in the Forex Bundle, and selecting the best performing EAs from the last week as well as the month, balanced in such a way that no asset is over traded, thereby managing the risks. Currently, the EAs that I have been using and updating weekly for almost a month, are at a profit level of about 23%, with another 3 days of trading to go before final results for a full month of trading are reached. You will soon find these EAs in the Course when we launch it on our site.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Ilan V and the EA Forex Academy team.

Admin bar avatarIlan

Vilntus
    Participant

With the latest course that offers the most profitable 30 EAs from the previous month, the EURUSD EA has not placed any trades.  I have removed it and started over, but this is still happening – were there issues with this EA?

Hey Vilntus,

Do you mean the Portfolio EA for EURUSD from the course?

The only reason might be that you have enabled the AutoTrading after placing the EA on the chart.

Just remove the EAs from the charts. Enable the AutoTrading again, and place the 3 Portfolio EAs again on the chart. No problem if there are opened trades, the Magic numbers recognize the trades.

Also, check if you see any errors in the Journal or the Experts tab below the Terminal.

suraj.bhawan
    Participant

Hi Ilan,

Excited to know about the weekly bundle, when do you expect to release it?

Are you also using JFD?

Regards

Suraj

Admin bar avatarIlan

Hey Suraj,

We are completing the course now, and expect to release it early next week. As soon as we do, I’ll make the announcement right here in this forum topic, so keep a lookout.

Thanks,

Ilan

hi,

Did you update the oct month robots

Hello Traders,

We have just uploaded all October EAs in the bundles. As we always recommend, perform a backtest for your broker or test on a Demo account before trading on a live account.

Safe Trading!

Petko A

adc
    Participant

Vilnus, also check the minimum lot size from EURUSD at your broker, I had the same issue months ago and it turned out that the EA was trying to place a micro lot (0,01 lots) when the minimum lot size allowed by my broker was a mini lot (0.1 lots). You can check that by placing your self in the market watch -> in the symbol EURUSD -> right click -> specification -> scroll to the minimum lot size specification and compare to the lot size you are trying to place.

Arturo

jankrafka
    Participant

hello, I was checking the EAs Bundle page, and for example the ‘Forex Robots Bundle’ includes EAs for many of the courses offered… my question is: if I subscribe to the ‘Forex Robots Bundle’ for E690… does this include access to the courses and EAs monthly updates for those courses? or only the EAs? if I need to take the course anyways (which also include the monthly EAs updates) what is the difference between subscribing to the Bundle and subscribing to each of the courses included in the Bundle?

adc
    Participant

Dear Ilan,

When do you launch the course you mention above?

Arturo

jankrafka
    Participant

what broker data do you use as historical data to create the robots? I know that the broker timezone is essential to the reliability of the robots. So if you are using a US based broker data, and if I am using a broker based in Australia… will the robots work for me in this case? thank you.

vb5639898
    Participant

Hey. I have just put a free robot on a demo account. and I still can’t quite understand how much he can earn.

Hello Adc,

The course is launched already:

MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading course + Weekly Robots

Hey Jankrafka,

The timezone is not important when the strategies are on H1 and M15. It is in the same period everywhere. It would matter if the strategies are on H4 or D1.

However, recently we use more and more the Premium data in EA Studio or that is the data from the Forex Historical Data App.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.