Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Admin bar avatarDesi

Hello dear traders,

Many students asked us did we offer only robots to buy, or if some students bought more than 2-3 courses will have a discount.

You know that we are always open to new suggestions from our students. We want to give you everything you needed to feel more confident while trading and do not pay for something that you will not use.

That’s why we have decided to create educational packages for our courses, and you can find them on our website:

Forex Trading Courses

You can find the Crypto trading package, the Forex trading package, and all Forex & Crypto trading package.

Also, all robots that we offer are available at the best price:

Forex Expert Advisor Robots

You can take only Crypto Expert Advisors, only Forex Expert Advisors, or all Expert Advisors.

We hope that these new options will be useful for you, and we keep working hard to give you the best trading education.

Cheers,

the team of EA Forex Academy

Admin bar avatarIlan

Hello Desi,

Thanks for the update.

I have bought most of Petko’s courses, and as such, I receive the EAs monthly from those courses. Are the EAs in the bundles above the same EAs that are given as updated EAs from the various courses?

Ilan

Hey Ilan,

Yes, for the moment the EAs are from the courses.

Just some people do not want to watch courses and they wish to test straight away the EAs.

cheers

Admin bar avatarIlan

Thanks Petko, I await the July robots

Meryjonestexas
    Participant

Me too. June was great!

Hey traders!

I have just uploaded the new EAs for July.

Cheers,

Dear traders,

I have just uploaded the Robots for August.

I am glad that many of the students took the bundles and found them useful.

We work hard with the team to improve the EAs, and we ill increase the number.

No worries, who took the bundles already will receive the new EAs for free.

Cheers!

Admin bar avatarGilbert
    Participant

What you think about how big can be DD, if I trade with 50 Forex EA-s
    on 10k account, lot 0,10?
    Yes, it is depend a lot of different things, also we have in few hours
    nice USD news, but what I can expect for average?

Hello Gilbert!

Glad to hear from you. As you said, it depends on many things.

The only way to see some real expectation is if you put all the EAs that you will be using in the collection in EA Studio and add them to the portfolio.

There you can see combined statistics like DD, Profit Factor, etc.

If you have the bundles, make sure to combine the EAs in such a way, so you have equal exposure on the different assets.

Admin bar avatarHaliffa
    Participant

Thanks, Petko!

The robots are better than ever this month!

jospjn
    Participant

Hi Petko,

A question about the Robots, do we have to use them on a specific platform and a specific broker?

Jos

Thapelo
    Participant

Hey Jos,

Not necessarily. I use them on a variety of brokers and they work fine. They are not optimized for a specific broker.

It is more important to find a broker with small spreads and commissions.

Hello traders!

I have updated all the Robots for September.

For the traders that already have the bundles, I have some great news!

We are adding new 40 EAs for EURUSD that we will be updating every new month.

I will let you know when these are added, but it will be by the end of the week.

Cheers!

jankrafka
    Participant

hello, about the “Automated Forex Trading Course + 99 EAs” I would like to run the EAs on a VPS… but I do not think any VPS service is capable of handling so many EAs at the same time. Are there any options that you may recommend to not have the 99 EAs run in my local computer? thank you.

Hello Jankrafka,

Running 99 EAs on the MetaTrader is not a problem. That is the maximum number, and it does not cause you problems. You can run it on your computer or any VPS with minimal characteristics. You can check out Contabo, they had some cheap options that are enough for running a few MetaTrader platforms simultaniously.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.