Home Forums EA Studio Reactor TP Question & Strategies similar traiding rules

Fxview
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarfacundo
      Participant

Hi,

I have 2 questions regarding setting up the reactor

1) Take Profit: in one of the course you say that is up to us to select if we want take profit to be used or not. If we set it up to not use. What does it mean? How will the EA know when to close the trade?

2) Regarding these 2 options. (image below).

Is it recomendable to use “Detect balance lines correlation” & “Detect strategies with similar trading rules”. It wasnt clear why during the course.

thanks

Hello Facundo,

Glad to hear from you. Those are good questions.

If you leave the Take Profit with “do not use,” it will not have a TP. The strategy will have an indicator as an exit condition. Same as the entry conditions, but an indicator that will close the trade, then the rules are true.

The correlation analysis was not available before, and that is why it is missing in some of my courses. This is one of the reasons why we re-record some of the old trading courses now because EA Studio has many more options.

Yes, I would suggest you use both.

Detect balance line correlations will eliminate the strategies that have similar balance lines for some reason.

Detect strategies with similar trading rules will eliminate the strategies that have the same entry or exit rules. Let’s say MACD rises. If the rule is the opening condition for one strategy, when you have that option checked, the reactor will not show you a second strategy with the same rule.

Let me know if I succeeded in explaining it well.

Kind regards,

Petko A

User Avatarfacundo
      Participant

thanks it is clear..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart