Home Forums General Discussion some question

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatartangshaobo8

hi teacher,
      i has study Generating Strategies with EA Studio Expert Advisor builder all video.and is very good.
      but i don’t know
      1,how to build Different time dimensions ea(eg xauusd M15,H1,H4 3times make sure ea sinagal)?
      2,can i build a trend line or Fibonacoci in ea ?how to do it?
      3,how to build semi automatic ea ?(eg i draw trend line,robot make other index)
      4,i think last time i give me leason is very useful,and what should i learn nest?

Hello tangshaobo8,

I am glad that you liked the videos of EA Studio.

1. Like I said in the previous post the higher time frames are available in FSB Pro. Here are free videos about it:

Forex Strategy Builder Professional

2. The EAs in EA Studio work with the MetaTrader indicators and you can not apply price action trading.

3. You can combine price action with EA. For example, you can use trend lines and Fibs to decide if you want to buy or sell.

After that, you can use the EA to give you the right moment to buy or sell.

You can set the EA only to buy or only to sell. When you drag it over the chart, click on Common, and they select the direction:

4. Tell me which courses you have taken so I can suggest you the next ones.

Cheers,

User Avatartangshaobo8

你好,我已经学习了你上次YouTube给我上传的课程,课程很棒。还学习了

还有,不知道是否是我的电脑原因,ea studio还是不能无法生成策略,这是怎么回事呢?
      还有,FSP我上传了IC的历史数据,但是怎么更新数据呢?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart