Home Forums EA Studio Scalping using EA Studio EAs

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarjames.makunike
      Participant

I am keen to find out if anyone is doing scalping using EAs generated from EA Studio. I am more keen on scalping given that there is lesser risk due to shorter exposure in the market. I have had trade that remains open for two days to a week and that not preferable for me. So if anyone has EAs that they are using for scalping that they are willing to share that will be very much appreciated

User AvatarCharbel
      Participant

Hello James,

Well bro this is what i am trying to do, i think the best way is to generate a portfolio EA with multiple scalping strategies so they compensate each other…Ill buy the optimal pack, when I got skilled in the EA studio

Gd Luck bro

Hello!

One of the ways I am using, I share it in the course Forex Expert Advisor course – London, New York & Tokyo Algorithmic trading.

I show in the course how to generate strategies just for the London session or the New York and Tokyo. This way I can generate strategies that will open and close withing those 8 hours(average) trading session. This way no trades last overnight, swap out of the equation and the strategies are quite scalping.

Participant

thank you i will go through this course and revert back to you if i have any further questions

Sure, James, let me know. Just keep in mind that if you want to do scalping using EA Studio EAs, you need to have really low-cost broker. Because you will have a lot of spread paid, commission.

Cheers,

Participant

Thank you yes will look for a low spead broker. Does the course  Forex Expert Advisor course – London, New York & Tokyo Algorithmic trading come with any EAs or not. I have gone through the course but cant find any EAs to download on the course pages.  Thank you

Hello James,

In this course, I did not include EAs because of the time difference. When I create such EAs to trade only during the Stock exchange hours, they would work just for my time zone. If someone else uses them in different time zone, there will be a difference in the hours and the EAs will not work according.

Since you have EA Studio, just follow the steps from the course if you want to create such EAs for your time zone.

Cheers,

Participant

Thank you I will generate the strategies using the guidance provided. On another not i have been trying to create strategies for the GER30 (Code used by my broker hotforex for the DAX30) for the M15 timeframe unsuccessfully. I have tried with different settings. Does EA Studio generate strategies for indices or its just for forex

Hello James,

yes, it can generate strategies for all assets. I have shown the indexes with the recent Dow Jones course.

It is something from the settings you use or the acceptance criteria.

For example, try with SL and TP range from 100 to 100000, because the pips with the indexes are very big numbers.

If you keep it 10 to 100, this might stop the generator from finding strategies.

Just give it a big range, and see what are the values for SL and TP for the asset for your broker.

This is the thing that comes to my mind. If still not working, send me some screenshots.

Kind regards,

Petko A

Participant

thank you very much i will try your suggestion

You are welcome, James! Let me know how it goes.

If you still see no strategies, send me some screenshots so I can help you better.

Cheers,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart