Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Admin bar avatarmentosan
    Participant

Hi,

I saw that the recommended brokers are Hotforex and Blackbull Markets. I know also that the EA Studio history data is provided by JFD and Dukascopy. I wish to know wich from the 2 history data fit best for Hotforex&Backbull ? And how is possible to be recommended 2 Brokers from which we have no history data provided in EA Studio?

regards,

Sebastian

Admin bar avatarIlan

Hi Sebastian,

We use the free Historical Data app, or Premium Data (DukasCopy) or Metatrader (JFD) data, as you correctly say. This is because they offer us the most amount of bars in the historical data. But this doesn’t mean that these are necessarily the best brokers to trade with.  That is why, in EA Studio setting, there is the Symbol Settings option. This is where we can customise the asset according to the specifications of our chosen broker. In this way, we have a huge amount of historical data available to us, and we can cutomise it to be suitable for any broker of our choice.

Thanks,

Ilan

Admin bar avatarmentosan
    Participant

Thanks Petko

Admin bar avatarmentosan
    Participant

There is a difference in bar values and 2H between Premium Data and Dukascopy. I’m not sure that Premium Data is from Dukascopy.

It is from there. You must synchronize the time zone. Check the time on your broker – look just above the Market Watch, and set the settings in the Historical data App before you download the data.

Admin bar avatarmentosan
    Participant

My Broker is Dukascopy, from where is also the Premium Data. Look :

Franq Wasquez
    Participant

I would look more into what you’re seeing as being recommended. With the rise in bitcoin this year, be sure there are a lot of scams out there, even more than there used to be. I personally just started out, so I’m not a professional by any means, but I do like to make all my investments with a lot of background checks and research. It’s important to realize that it’s okay to fail, especially in the beginning when you have no idea what you’re doing. I’ve been getting a lot of use out of the Investous that I’m on and I think it’s been my primary source of info. It’s super important as a beginner to not just go with your gut, but actually use the tools that are out there to help you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.