Home Forums Brokers Recommended brokers

Fxview
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarmentosan
      Participant

Hi,

I saw that the recommended brokers are Hotforex and Blackbull Markets. I know also that the EA Studio history data is provided by JFD and Dukascopy. I wish to know wich from the 2 history data fit best for Hotforex&Backbull ? And how is possible to be recommended 2 Brokers from which we have no history data provided in EA Studio?

regards,

Sebastian

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Sebastian,

We use the free Historical Data app, or Premium Data (DukasCopy) or Metatrader (JFD) data, as you correctly say. This is because they offer us the most amount of bars in the historical data. But this doesn’t mean that these are necessarily the best brokers to trade with.  That is why, in EA Studio setting, there is the Symbol Settings option. This is where we can customise the asset according to the specifications of our chosen broker. In this way, we have a huge amount of historical data available to us, and we can cutomise it to be suitable for any broker of our choice.

Thanks,

Ilan

User Avatarmentosan
        Participant

There is a difference in bar values and 2H between Premium Data and Dukascopy. I’m not sure that Premium Data is from Dukascopy.

User Avatarmentosan
      Participant

Thanks Petko

It is from there. You must synchronize the time zone. Check the time on your broker – look just above the Market Watch, and set the settings in the Historical data App before you download the data.

User Avatarmentosan
      Participant

My Broker is Dukascopy, from where is also the Premium Data. Look :

I know that 🙂

Look at the market watch. Abot the market watch you will see your local time for the server. Then you need to synchronize it with the Historical data. Or you can compare any of the Hourly charts:

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hey Riuzk,

It’s difficult to recommend a broker, and we avoid recommending brokers because there are a number of factors to take into account. For example, the spreads that brokers offer, are not always the same in every country or location. The same with leverage. In some countries the leverage offered is higher than others, due to the regulations there. Have you had a look at the Brokers page yet? You may find some useful information there.

https://eatradingacademy.com/trusted-forex-brokers/

Thanks,

Ilan

User Avatarriuzk
      Participant

Hey Petko,

May i ask which forex broker you recommend when it comes to demo testing?

Usually i see that most demo account expires after 30 days, and i have asked for unlimted time, but they would only give me very few of them, while i need much more for my testing.

Would love to hear back from you.

Thanks

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart