Home Forums EA Studio Portfolio EAs Profile of each month for trading portfolio profitability

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarthyagomendes
      Participant

Hello people,

I’ve been using EA STUDIO for 4 months: in November and December I got spectacular profits, already in January the profit was lower and now in February the profit of the portfolio is stagnant.

The immediate explanation is that the portfolio has not been so adapted to the market in recent months. I wonder if you have seen the same in these past few months.

I would also like to know of colleagues who are using the system for a longer period which are the months likely to be more profitable.

Hello Thyago,

which system are you using exactly? Did you generate strategies by yourself or you used the strategies from my courses?

There are statistics now for the months in EA Studio for each strategy. Click on Report and scroll down:

User Avatarteenjohnson@mail.bg
      Participant

I did not know about these statistics. They are so useful! I Will have a look now at all of my EAs, and I am sure that the trading portfolio profitability will increase, if I eliminate the not balanced strategies.

Hello TeenJohnson,

Yes, these stats came with the recent update and if you use them properly, you can filter you Expert Advisors, and increase the trading portfolio profitability.

Thyago,

did you trade the 4 months with the same Expert Advisors or the same portfolio?

If, yes did you optimize them?

If no, did you create similar EAs every month? How those in the first two months were different from those in the 3rd and the 4th month.

Kind regards,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart