Home Forums Forex Strategy Builder Pro Professional automated Forex trading software

Fxview
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Dear traders, i am opening this topic since a lot of the students (traders already) have been asking us what is the difference between EA Studio and FSB Pro. I will try to make it clear:

EA Studio is the fastest web based professional automated Forex software for creating strategies. One of the reasons that the generator, the reactor, Monte Carlo and Multi Market tools are so fast is because it is using only MT4 indicators. The speed of this software allows us to create portfolios of 100s EAs and choose the best performers.

FSB Pro is a professional automated Forex trading software that allows us to use higher time frames as filters, custom indicators, a lot of trading conditions in the same time and so on. Also we can do actual trading using FSB Pro. It allows us as well to perform on different pairs. Yes, that makes it a bit slower but it has more tools

So which one is more professional? I think everyone who used them knows the answer. Both are professional automated Forex trading software!
      The question is how you will combine them and learn how to use them properly.
      I hope all clear and if you have any questions let us know.

User AvatarIlkin
      Participant

Hello Petko,

Very nice topic because sometimes i am still confused which one to use for the purpose i wish, but i totally agree that both are professional automated Forex trading software!
      I have tried couple of others before but never had a success. In the beginning i thought that the money i paid for them would never be back, but i am glad i made much more..of course it took me some effort and time. But they are professional…

Hello Ilkin,
      yes you are right! As you know already we always aim to have in the Academy the best professional automated Forex trading software. And so far there is no other to choose from…

User AvatarZack Georgiev
      Participant

Honestly said i consider it as professional tool to use if it makes me money. So far i create my portfolio of EAs but i hope, by next month i will be live with good results. Anyway EA Studio is really easy automated Forex trading software and it does a good job

User AvatarPete
      Participant

i also purchased the EA Studio. Long time i was looking for a Professional automated Forex trading software and finally i saw this website…i tested it of a 2 months before i took the year subscription and so far so good! i took also the Portfolio of Forex Strategies and now i am building my own…hope in 2-3 months i will be ready to be on the live market. So far the professional automated Forex trading software is great!

User AvatarGeorge Steel
      Participant

Hello, I have some experience in coding EA but it takes me quite a lot of time, that’s why I started to look for some automated Forex trading software. I downloaded the FSB Pro and I am testing it right now and I think to buy it, because it will save me a lot of time!

User AvatarAndi

Hello all,

i understood the different between the two, but i am still new to this, so it is hard for me to choose one of the two automated Forex trading software. Can you please help me a bit more? I will really appreciate it. Simply i wish to have 4-5 EAs in my account so it will be easier for me to manage it. With the time probably i will increase it.

User AvatarDamian Roger
      Participant

Hey Andi,
      I am wondering the same thing. I took all of the courses of Petko and they are just great. About the automated Forex trading Software I want to buy one of those, even I want the two. May be better to focus on the courses and when I get more profits from them to buy the Packedge. Glad I made already profits with the Bitcoin trading course. I will use those to buy the automated Forex trading software because I can use for the Bitcoin as well.

User AvatarJosephfx
      Participant

I took the middle package and start learning the automated Forex trading software that is included. Also I am waiting for the personal lesson it’s Petko, I have so many things to ask.

Guys, we are expecting some Christmas discounts from Forex Software LTD for the two automated Forex trading software. If there are, we will announce those in our Packadge page.

User AvatarCone D
      Participant

Hello Petko,

I am new in your site and forum .. please tell me more about Christmas discounts from Forex Software LTD for the two automated Forex trading software? Is already are accessible discounts?

Dear Cone, yes the discounts are there. Only EA Studio and FSB Pro are not listed, but each one is 990EUR for a lifetime licence.
      Anyway, the software company is always open for discounts to our students.
      Just to make it clear, we show the softwares in the courses and thats why they provide these discounts to out students. Also, we always look for the best automated Forex trading software, an so far these are the Top producs.

User AvatarGraemeB
        Participant

Hi Petko,

I have done a few of your courses now and really enjoy them.

Can either EA Studio or FSB Pro import commercial EA’s and optomise them.

It takes so much time to do this in the strategy tester in MT4.

Cheers
        Graeme

Dear Greaeme,
      sorry for the late response, just saw your question.
      I see already you have the automated Forex trading software EA Studio and the FSB Pro, so you will be doing fast backtests.
      Cheer

Dear Greaeme,
      sorry for the late response, just saw your question.
      I see already you have the automated Forex trading software EA Studio and the FSB Pro, so you will be doing fast backtests.
      Cheer

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart