Home Forums EA Studio Price action EA

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatartremosor
      Participant

Hey guys, I am wondering the software can scanning price action for EA, cause indicator will lag. I mean price action would be like candlestick bar or pivot point?

thanks

Hey Tremosor,

Yes, there are indicators that are price action. In FSB Pro you will find more. In EA Studio we have Candle Color for example.

It actually gives great strategies. I have such for the BTC that is very profitable and I just recorded a video today and I will show it in my upcoming course.

It has the entry rule Candle Color with 4 consecutive bars and min 24 pips as a body hight. This means that the trade will open if there are 4 consecutive same color candles and each one has 24 pips of body hight (close – high for bullish and high-close for bearish).

Petko,

I’m interested in the strategy and would like to see the video. Thanks,

Smauel

Hello Smauel,

It’s coming up. I will upload that video for free on youtube as well. The team is just editing it right now.

You can try it out in EA Studio. Add Candle Color as a present indicator and generate some strategies with it.

Cheers,

Petko,

I will be looking for it. Thanks,

Samuel

User Avatartremosor
      Participant

Hey Petko,

I have been waiting for the video for release.

Thanks

Petko,

Is the video on price action out now?

Thanks,

Samuel

I will let you know guys.

You can’t imagine how much work is from the recording, until the launching of a course 🙂

But we might upload it to YouTube so it will be faster. Will ask my team to do it by the end of this week.

Cheers,

Petko,

Great!

Samuel

Petko,

Is the Price Action EA video ready now and on YouTube?

Thanks,

Samuel

Hey Samuel,

Yes, it is ready but not et on YouTube.

We are preparing a separate YouTube channel for crypto trading, and that video will be the first one out there. We will publish it today or tomorrow.

Cheers,

User Avatartremosor
      Participant

Hey Petko,

Me too, I am still waiting for the price action EA.

Only the EUR 15m is working currently, but I using the EA on GBP pair 1hr is not working, keep losing(maybe I using the wrong way).

Hey guys,

Here is the video about the Price action EA:

Also, our YouTube channel name now is Trading Academy because we upload videos not only about Forex trading.

Petko,

I’m currently trading FX. I will try this strategy on FX.

Who are the best Bitcoin Brokerages in the US?

Thanks,

Samuel

Petko,

Thank you very much for the “Price Action” video. I like your explanation of the “Price Action” strategy and will try to build an EA for FX.

Do you have other videos where you explained different trading strategies the way you explained in the “Price Action” video?

Thanks,

Samuel

Hey Samuel,

Yes, the 5 strategies we have in the course Top 5 Forex Robots – Forex Trading Strategy Course

are explained in a similar way.

Also, this strategy (that I posted above) will be part of the new Crypto Course that I re-recorded completely – Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading – the Revolution

I am glad to hear that you liked the video explained in this way.

I believe the algo traders must understand how the EAs work manually so they can make it work the best.

User AvatarIohan Dive
      Participant

I liked the video as well! Petko explains well, super clear!!!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart