EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses Forums Forex Trading Forum My result after 5 week of Automated trading

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    forexmaniac
    Participant

Hi Andi. What you say is only true. I used to trade manually until I learned about automated EA trading. One thing I still don’t understand though, is there any difference between FSB Pro and EA Studio? Also, does FX Blue serve the same purpose as the two?

Thapelo
    Participant

Hey Andi,

Can you share more of your experience with Expert Advisors, and why do you prefer them than manual trading?

Also, if you share result Trading autoamted EA Forex will be great.

Thank you indeed.

Hey Andi, I like your example a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

But here is the kicker you do not see:

Imagine everyone drives the Flintstone’s car and they do not know there are regular cars…can you imagine that?

This is the truth in Automated EA trading. People do not know about it. More than 95% of the people trade manually. Worst is they do it from their phone clicking on the buy and sell buttons without an idea what they do. Broker become millionaires…

So I believe that the more courses and content I do, the more you guys in the forum share your results trading Automated EA Forex or Crypto or anything else, the more people will find out about not just the cars, but the electrical ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Admin bar avatarAndi
    Participant

Petko, I do not see a single reason why some should be trading manually. Seriously.ย  We are in the 21st century, we have the MetaTrader, the Strategy builders and unstoppable internet. ๐Ÿ™‚

Trying to trade manually when there are the Expert Advisors is like riding the car of Flintstone when there are regular cars.

Haliffa, people are different. Some prefer to trade manually some algorithmically.

As I explain in nearly all of my courses the algorithmic trading helps the traders to avoid emotions, but at the same time, there are some really good manual trading strategies.

This is why in EA Forex Academy we give the choice for manual and algorithmic trading.

At the same time the results trading automated EA Forex and easier to be tracked and analyzed.

Haliffa, people are different. Some prefer to trade manually some algorithmically.

As I explain in nearly all of my courses the algorithmic trading helps the traders to avoid emotions, but at the same time, there are some really good manual trading strategies.

This is why in EA Forex Academy we give the choice for manual and algorithmic trading.

At the same time the results trading automated EA Forex and easier to be tracked and analyzed.

Admin bar avatarHaliffa
    Participant

Mery, do not bother with manual trading. Do not even try to make anything manually…worthless for me.

Meryjonestexas
    Participant

Hey Petko! This makes it much clearer to me. I never noticed actually that the trades are opened after the bar opens. ๐Ÿ™‚

Normally in manual trading, the strategies use bar closing. For example, one EMA is considered to be crossed if the bar closes above/below. Why it is different here?

Basically, the EA Studio uses bar open, which means the trades can be opened only at the beginning of the bar. With FSB Pro the trades could be opened in the middle of the candle, or at the end. Hope that makes it clearer.

Hello Sisi, here we talk more about the methods of how EA Studio and FSB Pro open the trades. Not so much is it on Demo or Live, that is not connected to it.

Sharapova Sisi
    Participant

Thanks, Petko, this makes much sense. This way I will have a better idea which strategies to trade on Demo and which on Live.

It is important just if you want to apply some strategies that are used in manual trading. For example, if you are looking for entries that happen in the middle of the bar, crossing a line, you better use FSB Pro.

Admin bar avatarHaliffa
    Participant

Hi Petko, great you made this clear. I never really got into it, how it works. Now I know ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello,

this means that the Expert Advisor checks for the entry conditions right after the bar is opened. If they are true (if they allow the trade) the Expert Advisor will execute the trade.ย  Now, many strategies (old fashioned) are based on the close of the bar/candle. The traders use it as a confirmation for the break of the line. In Forex bar closing of one mar and bar opening of the next one are very similar prices(most of the time few ticks difference).

Hope that makes it clearer.

traderbsgold
    Participant

Sorry for the silly question but what means exactly โ€œbar openingโ€ for EA Studio? I just want to understand better how it works.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.