Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Glad to hear that, Forexmaniac. That is the idea of the Forum – people to exchange experience and imrpove all together.

Thapelo
    Participant

Hello all,

do you think if one broker is regulated, it can become a Scammer?

I use a regulated broker, but I feel that they are manipulating my positions…

Any idea of how I can be sure of their regulation?

Meryjonestexas
    Participant

Hey Thapelo,

yes, I would suggest you always to be with your eyes opened about the broker.

What you can do is to run on another regulated broker the same EAs in a Demo account and compare the trades.

This way a very small difference is possible but if you see a huge one, that would not be normal. And keep in mind that the second broker will not pay attention to your trading because it will be just on Demo.

Admin bar avatarAndi
    Participant

That is a piece of smart advice!

I still think that there should be a Page on Forex Academy where Petko can place 2-3 reliable brokers. This will make it much easier for the beginner traders, and it will protect many from the scammers.

Hey Andi, we are working on that as well 🙂 It will be ready until the end of this month.

Tina
    Participant

Hello Petko,

I’m waiting for this post for trustful Forex brokers because nowadays there are so many scam brokers and this post will be really useful for us.

I know that you do not want to recommend any of the brokers (you say it in every your course), but it will be really great to share your opinion with us.

Have a great day! Cheers!

George Lane
    Participant

Wow, I have never heard about these Scam Brokers, and this topic will be handy for me. I will be so cautious with them! I will wait for the new theme from Petko Aleksandrov about trustful brokers too! It is great to have someone on our side when we are learning how to trade precisely!

Thanks, Petko!

Hey George,

we are just preparing the Trusted brokers page on our website. I believe it will be useful as well.

Cheers,

Hello traders!

Finally, we have added the Brokers page on our website. It is called Trusted Forex Brokers by Forex Academy students.

My team did the hard work to review all e-mails, forum questions and reviews we got from our traders about brokers and we came up with a list of 3 brokers(for the moment) that are most reliable and many of you have tested.

I hope the page will be useful to everyone, especially if you are new to trading and if you have a hard time selecting a broker.

Again, do not take those brokers as a recommendation, the choice is yours, there are thousands of Forex brokers, we just wanted to make it a bit easier for the beginners and most importantly to keep you away from the Scam brokers.

Cheers,

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.