Home Forums EA Studio Trading Robots from EA Studio How to choose the best Forex Expert Advisor?

Fxview
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarVan
      Participant

Hello Petko,

I am new in the forum of the academy and I see many topics and questions here from your students and you explain everything in details. I am new also to the trading and I want to ask you which course should I would start with? I want to trade with Expert Advisors, but how to find the best Expert Advisor? i will exprect your answer!

Best Regrads!

Dear Van,
      Glad to hear from you, and welcome to the forum and the Academy.
      We have many courses, it depends on what will fit you. Tomorrow we will launch the first basic course. So far we have only advanced courses, but since many students asked us for a basic course, we decided to do it. It is called Basic cryptocurrency trading course – A to Z. It this course, I go from the basics to the advanced algorithmic trading. As well there you will find the answer about the best Forex Expert Advisor, and how to look for it.
      Anyway, we have some more algorithmic trading courses. You can have a look at the Top 5 Forex Strategies, where each strategy is automated as a Forex Expert Advisor.
      Also, in Top 10 EURUSD Forex strategies course, you can look for the best Forex expert Advisor, by trading the 10 EAs in one account and select the best performer.
      We have as well two great courses for Bitcoin and Ethereum, where I have decided to put 99 Expert Advisors, and more, I update every month with new 99 EAs. There you will have much bigger chance to find the best Expert Advisor for you.
      Regards

User AvatarStephen
      Participant

I have taken advantage of your summer sale, and took the courses. Thanks for the explanations and the support you do, it is very helpful all!

Glad to hear from you Stephen! Let us know if you have questions about the course or any Forex Expert Advisor

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart