EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses Forums Forex Trading Forum How satisfied are you with the automated trading software EA Studio?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • Author

Cheers, Haliffa!

Admin bar avatarHaliffa
    Participant

Hey guys,

pretty busy the last days!

The automated trading software EA Studio has been my savior after I was scammed.

It turned out that it is much better to learn to trade by yourself, and depend on your skills instead trusting someone.

Of course, I wouldn’t do it without Petko, his courses, and his support.

He has been very kind sharing so many strategies, teaching me 1:1, and basically having the chance to communicate with such a trader, gave me the power again to trade.

As I said in other topics, already my profits are bigger than the losses I had, so I am very happy with EA Studio!

Hey Bob, thanks for sharing your story. I am sure you will motivate many new traders.

The problem is that 95% of the traders get very skeptical after trading manually(just because they lose) and it is hard to believe that a software can bring you profits…however, thanks for the kind words, studding is needed, and I that is why I am here πŸ™‚

Bob Smith
    Participant

For me, EA Studio was total game changer!

I was testing strategies for about 3-4 years and never found a stable result.

The worst thing when you test one strategy manually is that you do not know if it is profitable or now. You spend few months to come to the conclusion, which is always negative.

When I found Petko’s courses, it all changed because I get to know EA Studio and I fell in love with that automated trading software.

First, it is automated trading software, so we export strategies automatically

Second, it generates strategies that are profitable!

Third, it is easy to use and trading is just pleasure with it.

Yes, there is some work to be done, but come on! We make profits over here!! πŸ™‚

Chingi
    Participant

Hello Dommech,

thank you for being so kind!

For sure I will test it all on Demo (at least I want to have an idea how it all works before putting real money).

And yes, I will do my best to take notes from the courses, Petko is brilliant teacher in trading!

I guess your experience in EA trading will help you understand and master EA Studio faster, that is great.

Wow! I see so the automated trading software EA studio saves a lot of time just because it is automated doesn’t it? Even to experienced traders! Than I feel luck being here!

Sure, I will ask questions on my way, and I will take the most out of the Forum and Petko’s courses and experience!

Thank you so so much!

dommech
    Participant

Hi Chingi Welcome to the family!

I’m with Andi, go thru the courses from Petko and take notes or Favorite mark the things you would like to go thru again, this will save you a lot of time (and probably money) test all the platforms on Demo and when you feel conforteble go live with a very small amount just to test everything out.

I’ve been in the EA community for about 1 year now and EA Studio is my final destination, will not look anywhere elsefor Algo setups.

But I’m very new with EA Studio (14 days)

I use to test and optimizeΒ  1 EA (Ichumoko) for usually about a week, and when building a portfolio and going thru FX pairs + non correlation that are profitble enough to fit my system it usually took me 2-3 months before I was completely done. With EA Studio it took me less than 48h to find a much more profitble setup than the portfolio I’ve been working on for months.

With EA studio I can create multiple non correlatet strategies extremely easy so I can focus 90% on Money Management, Risk and new strategies (Markets, timeframes, assets) instead of putting in weeks of testing.

Ask a lot of questings and read and study Petko’s (resourse) material with has helped me a lot on my jurney!

Chingi
    Participant

Hello Petko! Thank you very much for welcoming me! The forum is very friendly, you seem to be extremely professional, and I am about to learn a lot in here!

Chingi
    Participant

Jacpin, thank you for your advice, I will take the maximum of EA Studio running it on many windows.

I think I even run it on many different tabs, even for one asset, it will just bring me more EAs…

Chingi
    Participant

Roman, thank you very much. The forum seems really friendly. I will definitely follow all of your advises.

Admin bar avatarAndi
    Participant

Chingi, you are right, you better go over the courses from Petko first. They will save you so much time, and they will give you great guidance.

Hey guys, Roman, Jacpin, you are so kind calling me a resource πŸ™‚

Yes, Chingi, welcome, and always ask questions, it is not me in here only who can give you precise answer to any question.

jacpin2002
    Participant

@Andi-Working smarter and not harder is the name of the game. πŸ™‚

@ Chingi-Yes. I believe I have seen some other posts where people have 3-5 tabs up in Google Chrome with EA Studio running in all of them. I personally have ran EA Studio on Micrsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome all at the same time. I was running them for 3 different assets and timeframes. I have had no issues.

@Roman-Ditto. Petko is an awesome resource.

Admin bar avatarRoman
    Participant

Chingi,

Welcome to the family. At the end of the day EA Studio and FSB are tools (I sound like Popov…). At the end of the day it takes time to get familiar with how to use them the right way. Take your time, ask lots of questions, you’ll find Petko to be a Very great resource if you get stuck.

Chingi
    Participant

Jacpin, thank you for the fast replay!

It is interesting that you share your story, and your experience in trading. This way you will save a lot of time to beginner traders like me πŸ™‚

Yes,Β  have been reading your post and from the others. and I was impressed that you share your trading results, and your experience. You seem to be very open minded person!

I first started looking at some chart and analysis. I mean there are so so many places from where you can learn and all sounded too complicated. So I wanted something easier and automated. After looking for such a thing in Google, I came to the EA Forex Academy.

After reading your post, I get more confident that I am on the right place to learn trading πŸ™‚

And yes, for sure I will ask some stupid questions πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Chingi

Ps Can I use the automated trading software EA Studio on couple of browsers? I ran the generator and it worked!

Chingi
    Participant

Andi, thank you for the fast replay. I see your point. I have never done trading and specially algorithmic trading. So what I do is to read all day and trying to learn much before start trading. I think I will go over all the courses from Petko, before having even a Demo account.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.