Home Forums Live Trading Results FX Blue results FX Blue and EAs Strategy Link

BlackBull Markets

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarviranpatel11
      Participant

Please, I would like to know how I find out which strategy EA is linked to my FX Blue output so I can take out the unprofitable one?

Hello Viran,

When you link your account with FX BLue on the very right side you see the magic number. This is what we use to identify the strategies or EAs.

If you use Portfolio Experts, you will have by defoult magic number of 100. After that, the software will add automatically magic numbers to each strategy. This means it will start from 100000, 100001, 100002..and so on. This way you can recognize which strategy of the Portfolio Expert is losing, and which one is profitable.

Regards,

User Avatarviranpatel11
      Participant

User Avatarviranpatel11
      Participant

User Avatarviranpatel11
      Participant

Thank you for responding though the above is what I have and could not find some EAs unless I am looking at the wrong thing or area?

Hello Viran,

I see on your chart that you have the EAs attached but the magic numbers in FX Blue are different from the names of the EAs that you have in MT.

Did you by some chance change those? Please, click on each expert advisor with a right mouse – expert advisors – properties. Go to inputs and scroll down. Do you see the same magic number as the names of the EAs in MT or the same as FX Blue.

If it is the same as FX Blue it means you changed them somehow.

If it is the same as the names on MT, you might be using some time filter on FX Blue and see actually older EAs. Right up corner, you have Filter. Check this as well.

Let me know.

User Avatarviranpatel11
      Participant

Thank you I dont understand some of your instructions as I could not find relative locations or places. I also tried some of it and it did not work. I wonder if you can do a skype to support? I did not change any of the EAs it came from the top 10 GBP and USD course and I downloaded them and loaded them as per video.

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Hey Viran,

for sure you are missing something here. It can not be the case that you have one magic number in MT and different in FX BLue. The website takes it from your account.

User Avatarviranpatel11
      Participant

Please do not answer if you do not have a solution Haliffa

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Trying to help, Viran 🙂 I am sorry for answering 🙂 🙂 🙂

Hey Varan,

please, be polite in 100% in the Forum with everyone.

We can make a quick skype call tomorrow so I can have a closer look.

Cheers,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart