Home Forums Forex Strategy Builder Pro FSB Pro Free Course Wishlist for FSB Pro Course

Trusted Trading Brokers banner

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko / Desi,

Are you working on, or are you planning on releasing a course of your own on FSB Pro?

I know there is already a free one available from the developer himself, but to be honest I’m finding it quite difficult to follow along as his accent is quite strong.

Also, I was hoping that if you release a course on FSB Pro, you could include the indicators and signals you use. As I am quite new to trading, and there are so many indicators and signals, as well as combinations of them available, it would be very helpful, based on your years of experience to know which work best, include them, and then optimise them.

If not a full course, as I realise this is very time consuming, maybe just a list of the indicators and signals you have found work best.

Thanks very much,

Ilan

Hey Ilan,

A good question at the right time 🙂

I am planning to create 2 courses for FSB Pro. A free and basic one, and a bit more advanced one.

I already have recorded many courses for EA Studio…I think enough, so I will be just updating them, and re-recording the old ones which have bad audio.

I am planning to start working on the FSB Course just next month, and I will do my best to launch it by the end of July.

Cheers,

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

That’s great news. Thank you

Ilan, you actually opened a great topic in the Forum. I will just change the name to “WishList for FSB Pro course”

It will be great if you and the other students point out things that you would like to see in that course.

This way, I will know what is not clear in the existing free course from the developer Mr. Popov, and I will improve it so it will be very useful to everyone.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I’m happy to have helped.

To be honest, I haven’t completed the course Mr Popov has uploaded, so it’s difficult to say at this stage what I would like added or explained in more detail. I guess for me, I’d just like to understand the various indicators and signals that you use based on your many years of experience and hundreds of thousands of strategies created and tested, and how to optimise them using knowledge of the signals and indicators rather than just putting in random numbers and hoping for the best. At the end of the day, I would like to have the most effective, optimised and robust EAs that produce more profitable trades.

Thanks as always,

Ilan

User Avatarcasanogues
      Participant

I agree with ilan, I would just add that if possible it should be done with Spanish subtitles, because right now I haven’t been able to make much progress with this Software since most of the video tutorials and courses don’t have this option.
      Greetings

Thanks, guys, I will do my best.

Sure, Casanogues, Elmer is working n more translations, and he has assistant now that will help him translate more courses faster.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

One more item I thought of, although it’s more general than specific to the FSB Pro course. Could you do a short explanation of what the draw down is, and what the acceptable range is when generating strategies?

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarAndi

The draw down is how much is the loss from the highest point in the equity line down to the lowest point.

The stagnation is the period from the highest point to a new higher point in the equity line.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Andi,

Thanks for the reply. What then would be an acceptable range when generating strategies in EA Studio and FSB Pro?

Ilan

Hey Ilan,

if you have a look at the robots page on our website you will see what are the targets as backtest statistics.

In a few days I will update the page with more information.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hey Petko,

Thanks very much, as always.

Ilan

Hey guys.

I want to hear your feedback!

Is the free course for EA Studio basic enough? While I record the free course for FSB Pro I was wondering if I make It suitable for complete beginners.

If I hear your feedback on that, I would know if I can make it at a similar difficulty level or I should go for more basics.

Cheers.

Hi petko,

First of all I want to express to you that I am very happy to belong to your academy.
      Points to improve: the courses have very similar content. You speak many times of the same thing in different courses, this does not seem enriching to me. There should be a chronological order in which the beginner is climbing.

**You explain the software in detail, it is like a course where they explain what each thing is for, but how do we develop the criteria to know which parameter to take and which not? Elmer has shared his configurations for M1 with us and it is a good way to start as we experiment with new things but have a parameterized base.
      It would be good if you shared your settings (EA Studio settings) in all time frames. For your students to have a base to begin with.

As for the wish list.
      I would like them to teach how to feed the strategy when it improves and to punish the strategy when it does not work, this is closely related to neural networks. When a neuron improves, then more investment is put into it and when it gets worse, more investment is taken away. This is to fine-tune the strategy over time.

I would also like to see real-time optimization, that is, a strategy that has been working for a week, how do you analyze it to see if it can become even better?

An idea that occurs to me for the FSB pro, is that it automatically deactivates the robots that no longer meet the acceptance criteria, but that these strategies continue to run on real data updated in real time, for when the statistics play in their favor then the robot automatically works again.

I would also like an integration of the FSB pro with something like FXblue. So we can enjoy a whole 360 ​​experience on a single platform.

Thanks!!!

Hey Raul,

Glad to hear that you liked the courses. True, in most of the courses I mention similar things, BUT there are reasons for that:

1. Most students take just 1-2 courses (they can not afford more) so I have to explain in each course what is Forex, what is EA, what is EA Studio, how to use it, how to place the EAs on MetaTrader, how to test them, etc..

2. For the people like you, who have man courses and many EAs from the courses, I show different approaches in ever course – different Acceptance criteria, different robustness tools…why? Because this way I generate different strategies so I and my students have a bigger diversification of the risk.

I will have in mind your ideas and all the rest of this topic. And yes, Forex Software already works on a product that will be in EA Studio and FSB Pro, and it will be better than FX Blue. So we will have it all in one place. And it will be free.

User Avatarjbcdk
      Participant

Hi,

Any news about a FSB Pro Course?

Hello!

We are waiting for some updates on FSB Pro before completing the course.

I will let you know.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart