EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses Forums Forex Trading Forum Forex strategy, Forex ea or cryptocurrency ea – share with everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Thapelo
    Participant

This is a fantastic idea!

I think this will be useful to everyone, and it will save so much time…

Cheers,

Hey guys!

That is a great idea that we have been actually discussing with Mr Popov from Forex Software.

Andi is correct, it is not that simple but hopefully, we will have such a pool where we can have top EAs from the users of EA Studio and FSB Pro.

Actually it will be much more, to show statistics of the strategies, reports and actual trading results

I do not want to give a lot of details because it is still in developing, but hopefully it will be ready soon.

Cheers,

adc
    Participant

Hello Petko,

That’s great news, will it be available also for your students? I havent buy ea-studio, im only using the ea’s you share with us.

Arturo

Meryjonestexas
    Participant

This is really nice to hear. I will be looking forward to it.

Hello Arturo,

Glad to hear from you. I can not say just because I do not know yet 🙂 It is still in the to-do list so many things might change.

Anyway, I always do my best to get something more for our students, discount or anything else. So yeah, you will have something more for sure…

mohamin9974
    Participant

hi can help me to modify that ea for exite  aoutomatic

Hello Mohamin,

Which EA are you talking about? Can you give some more information?

Kamil
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

Am new into this forum and i greatly believe in the EA trading but considering the fact that am from Africa; Nigeria to be precise. the exchange rate here is crazy. i will be glad if you guys can share your winning EA strategies (links) pending the time i develop mine & subscribe.

GBPUSD

EURUSD

GBPJPY etc

Many thanks

Hello Kamil,

Glad to hear that you are interested to trade.

This is one of the first topics we had in the Forum, but it turned out that the traders do not really want to share their trading strategies.  And that is understandable. This is why I include many EAs in the courses so the beginner traders can test and trade them.

Also, you can have a look at the free course for EA Studio:

Online Trading Course: Expert Advisor Studio Basics

You can test the EA Studio to generate EAs for 15 days, and you can use these EAs lifetime.

jospjn
    Participant

Dear Petko,

I was using Expert Advisor like on your tutorial (Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors+100Eur/USD Strategies) I used the Reactor for the Metatrader-demo M15 however unlike your tutorial I got 2 that passed the generator and 0 that passed the Montecarlo. Using the same criterias you got 363 that passed the generator and 114 that passed the Montecarlo am I doing something wrong?

Hello Jospjn,

Most probably this is because of the Historical data that you used.

Which is the broker you have selected to use and how many bars you had? And on which time frames?

Send me some screenshots from your generator so I can see better.

Cheers,

jospjn
    Participant

Hi Petko,

Thanks for your reply well, these days I discovered that the historical data must match the broker both in Time and specifications for the particular currency pair.

I am reloading the data for 4 brokers at the moment which are IC Markets, JFD, Dukascopy and Blueberry Markets I want to test them all to see what outputs they will give me. Do you think this is a good idea?

I had two question about the times in GMT which I posted in another topic,

-Do we need to constantly update this data periodically (Say every 6 months or so)?

-Do we need to update the data for the broker when winter time comes due to the daylight savings?

Thanks again

Jos

Admin bar avatarfxtadeusz
    Participant

Maybe I didn’t add it here
    Nobody puts the results here,
    maybe I’ll start.
    8 days without optimizer.
    good result for me.

jospjn
    Participant

Hi Petko,

Thanks for your reply well, these days I discovered that the historical data must match the broker both in Time and specifications for the particular currency pair.

I am reloading the data for 4 brokers at the moment which are IC Markets, JFD, Dukascopy and Blueberry Markets I want to test them all to see what outputs they will give me. Do you think this is a good idea?

I had two question about the times in GMT which I posted in another topic,

-Do we need to constantly update this data periodically (Say every 6 months or so)?

-Do we need to update the data for the broker when winter time comes due to the daylight savings?

Thanks again

Jos

Hello Fxtdeusz !

It is great if you share results. I asked at the beginning many times the students to start sharing results because this way it is useful for everyone.

Everyone can see how others are doing, and I can see how the EAs that I provide are doing on different brokers. Because I can not really test on many different brokers, just a few.

So do not hesitate to share results no matter good or bad! It is always useful!

Cheers,

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.