Home Forums EA Studio Christmas discount for the Forex trading software – EA Studio

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Dear traders,
      I am very glad to announce that Forex Software LTD decided to lower extremely the price of the forex trading software – EA Studio Lifetime license – 997.99EUR. Also, there is already a huge discount for the Optmial Pack and the Mega Pack.
      For more details please visit the page:
      Trading Packs

User AvatarCone D
      Participant

Hello Petko,

thank you for this huge discount for forex robot software. I have already buy Optimal Pack, and now I will buy Mega Pack..It is tоо profitable! Thank you again! How much time will be the discount?

Hey Cone,

Glad to hear you liked the courses, the Forex robot software and the Packs.

It is really up to our marketing department, and I am not really familiar with it. I am more on the trading and the courses 🙂

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

User AvatarJohn Michael
      Participant

I am thinking about taking second licence for FSB Pro, and I think to do it straight after the NY. 🙂

Hey John,

just write to my team if you want to save some of the discounts after the new year. We have limited numbers, and there is no problem saving one for you.

Kind regards,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart