EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses › Forums › Forex Trading Forum › Forex Academy Platform Ideas
June 28, 2020 at 13:29 #52338Marin StoyanovKeymaster
In this topic, I would like to invite all Forex Academy users to share their ideas on what we should be adding to the Academy platform.
We hope this will make the platform even more user-friendly and will allow you to use your profile in the best possible way.
Please note that we will be further discussing the ideas with the team and if we think that something will be useful for most users, we will work on it.
MarinJuly 11, 2020 at 15:44 #53502AndiParticipant
That is an excellent topic!
According to be, it would be nice to have the option to leave a review of the courses. This way, the beginners will know more about them, and it will be easier for them to decide which path to take.
Also, having reviews will be a great way to express my gratitude to you guys and Petko, for doing the great job you are doing.July 12, 2020 at 11:23 #53581
Thanks, Andi! We are considering the reviews as well. Marin is working on it.
And thank you for the kind words. I am glad to know that our work is appreciated.July 26, 2020 at 19:08 #55370fxtadeuszParticipant
I am so sorry for my poor English.
Please consider following updates:
1. More language translations (e.g. Polish)
2. Please allow google translator to work on your website. I think a lot of people miss out because they can’t read the offer. A lot of the websites contents are images instead of markuped text so the google translate can’t translate it.
3. I wish there would be more about building your own strategy included in EA Studio.I am talking about using indicators, shifting SL and TP or other variables. maybe a few articles or a video. that would be good). It would be fun if it had happened.
Today I am finishing the 7th day of the free EA Studio and I am very impressed with the very functional thing you did. It is a lot of great work.
best regards.July 27, 2020 at 14:52 #55388Marin StoyanovKeymaster
Hello, thank you for your suggestions.
- We definitely plan to make the Academy available in more languages. Right now we’re preparing a Chinese version and very soon it will be live. So we’re looking for translators for other languages also but the translators should be interested in trading so we can translate the content properly and support the traders in their native language. There is certain terminology that is very specific to Forex and not everyone is suitable to do the job. If you know Polish-speaking people who are interested in Forex trading (of if you’re interested) you can point them to the Forex careers section where they can check the requirements and send us a brief resume.
- I assume you’re talking about the EA Studio software, as the rest of the content can be translated in the Google Chrome browser by clicking the right button of the mouse and then “Translate to THE BROWSER INTERFACE LANGUAGE“. A quick workaround I found for the software translation may be using the TransOver Chrome extension which can be configured to translate when you mark a text or double click on a word. It’s a bit time consuming to do it, so I believe this won’t be useful enough. We will think about making it possible for the software to be translated via Google Chrome build-in functionalities.
- Good idea. I believe Petko will like this also and we will work on this type of content. In fact, we’re currently preparing several articles about the indicators. I think you may also find useful information for the strategy generation and indicators in the EA Studio guides.
Again, thank you for the feedback. I will keep you updated once we find a proper solution for the software translation.July 28, 2020 at 22:32 #55453fxtadeuszParticipant
Thanks for the answer
this is what I mentJuly 30, 2020 at 8:48 #55551
Glad to hear your ideas. Marin gave you a detailed answer on the first 2. For the last, I have put it in my to-do list, and I will do my best to record such videos next week!
Kind regards,September 15, 2020 at 18:03 #61196nu2this2Participant
I think you said we don’t move the position once the EA takes the trade but can you backtest features like moving the S/L to breakeven once trade hits a certain ratio or a certain # of pips? Or do the strategies with a trailing S/L do essentially the same thing?September 20, 2020 at 15:12 #61380
Yes, if you use Trailing Stop Loss, the backtest will show you the results.
FSB Pro has the option to move the Stop Loss to Break Even.September 27, 2020 at 22:06 #61535nu2this2Participant
Thanks. Is there is an indicator that moves the stop loss to breakeven or is this a condition to add?September 29, 2020 at 21:38 #61732
Yes, that is possible to be added with FSB Pro as a condition. And please, write in the topics in the Forum accordingly or open new topics. This topic is for Ideas for the Platform.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.