Home Forums EA Studio Backtesting Expert Advisors EA Studio Backtest Strategies Not triggered

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      User Avatarfacundo
      Participant

Hi,

I have done the Strategies and I have 10 in total. I am running the Expert advisors since one week and no trading is being done. I see in the system these messages.

Do you know what could be?

Thanks

Facundo

Hello Facundo,

I think this issue was that you do not have enough bars on your chart where the EAs are.

Just press the home key and put the EAs again over the chart. See how it goes.

If still not working, send me some screenshot so I can see better.

Kind regards,

User Avatarfacundo
      Participant

Hi Petko

sorry for my delay in answering. I think you might be right but Axitrader doesnt give me more bars that 2017 for EURUSD H1. Could be that maybe the dont allow alogrithmic trading?

thanks

Facundo

Hello Facundo,

honestly, I never used that broker and I am not sure if they allow algorithmic trading.

Try to contact them via the chat on the website(all brokers have one) and ask them.

Kind regards,

Petko A

User Avatarfacundo
      Participant

Hi

do you have other brokers to recommend?

thanks

Facundo

User AvatarAndi

Hello Facundo,

try JFD, they are decent broker for Forex and the Metatrader-Demo data in EA Studio is from that broker so you will not need to collect Historical data

or just look for regulated Brokers that have FCA for example

User AvatarRoman
      Participant

Or find a data provider you can trust and convert their bar data to MT4 format up to where your broker’s data begins.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart