EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses › Forums › Forex Trading Forum › EA Stats in FX Blue
- November 9, 2020 at 15:59 #65617
My apologies – we had an upload issue yesterday, but the EAs have been uploaded this morning.
IlanNovember 8, 2020 at 21:08 #65579
on Nov 3rd you wrote: “I usually provide the new EAs every Saturday, but sometimes on Sunday. It’ll always be before the start of the week’s market openings.”
I was just checking whether the new EAs for the Course “MT4 FX Trading Course+Weekly Robots” have been updated. But it seems they are not (?)
Just wondering….as we are 4 hours away from the start of the new week’s market opening….
Best regards, ladytraderNovember 6, 2020 at 12:18 #65436
Good to hear from you again.
- Yes, every EA will have a unique number, so you can start a collection, and add them to your demo accounts, without worrying that the number will be the same.
- Yes, you can use the strategy tester. You’ll see that all of the EAs that I upload, are profitable with a min. trade count of 3, and PF of 1.4 for the last week, and month. Don’t use Every Tick, use only Open Prices when backtesting in MT4, because the way the strategies get generated, is by opening trades at the start of a new candle / bar.
IlanNovember 5, 2020 at 22:49 #65395
Thank you for the reply.
After watching the course I am now following your methodology on how to watch the performance of each EA. Therefore I have setup DEMO accounts for each FX pair and will be adding the new EAs you provide each week. Please find below my questions;
1. Can I rely that each new generated EA has a unique Magic No? Let’s take an example: I have the DEMO account XYZ for the pair GBPUSD. Provided I get 2 EAs every week for this pair, in 10 weeks I will have 20 EAs . Will any further EA you generate have a UNIQUE Magic No. so that existing EAs will not be overwritten?
2. Obviously for the newest EAs you provide on weekends I will not have any real history. Can I use the MT4 strategy tester for that? last 7 / 30 days? And because the time intervall is not that long I could even use the most precise method for that – every tick. What is your opinion on that?
Greetings from Austria, ladytraderNovember 3, 2020 at 9:52 #65013
Glad to hear you’ve joined our course.
To answer your questions:
- I usually provide the new EAs every Saturday, but sometimes on Sunday. It’ll always be before the start of the week’s market openings.
- As a student, you will always be notified when the new EAs are released, although we don’t send out individual emails.
- I go through the process every week, comparing the week’s and month’s EA performance.
- I label the Zip file as Platform+Week_number+Month+Year.zip, so it is easy to know exactly which set of EAs they are.
IlanNovember 1, 2020 at 23:51 #64953
I have already purchased “MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading course + Weekly Robots” and have completed it. Several questions:
1. Which day of the week do you provide the updated robots?
2. Can I please be informed per eMail when the new robots are available?
2. How often do you go through the process you describe in course (analysing the EA’s performance over the past 7 and 30 days): weekly or every two weeks or monthly?
3. Just an idea: Would you pls name the weekly file you provide w/ the Top EA something like that: MT4_CW44_2020? That is better to follow than Week 4 October 2020 in my opinion. As I said, just an opinion….
Thank you, ladytraderOctober 28, 2020 at 16:47 #64601
I didn’t receive it. Please mail me directly at email@example.com.
IlanOctober 27, 2020 at 19:33 #64323
I used the contact form under Contact / Reach us.
Regards, ConsuelaOctober 27, 2020 at 16:33 #64319
Which email address did you send it to?
IlanOctober 27, 2020 at 16:01 #64318
I wrote u an eMail and still wait for an answer. Can u pls check? Thx.
Regards, ConsuelaOctober 26, 2020 at 14:54 #64155
The quantity and assets change weekly, but generally, it’s the Majors. But it really depends on the performance of the assets in the previous week and month. The goal, is to have have assets that have, not only performed well, but make up a balanced portfolio so we are diversified and manage our risk.
IlanOctober 26, 2020 at 13:09 #64132
Thank you, I checked the course and it does sound interesting.
Question; how many EA’s do you provide weekly and for which pairs and timeframes? Are these the EAs that performed best over the last 7 AND 30 days?
Kind regards, ladytraderOctober 25, 2020 at 6:26 #64006
The course is called MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading course + Weekly Robots.
IlanOctober 25, 2020 at 0:55 #64002
what is the name of the course you‘re talking about in the previous post (see above)? Thx, ladytraderOctober 22, 2020 at 12:46 #63818
Yes, I do. The performance, generally, using this rules seems to work well. So much so, that Petko and I (I joined the EA Forex Academy team a few months ago as a instructor, trader and mentor) have created a course about it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.