EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses › Forums › Forex Trading Forum › EA not attaching
November 2, 2018 at 8:15 #6732AnonymousMember
Two questions please;
1) Where are the 99 monthly EA updates published for downloading?
2) Also, I bought the 10 Portfolio EA course, but when I saved the EA’s they won’t attach to my charts. The yellow icon is greyed out, what did I do wrong in saving them?
Chris.November 2, 2018 at 19:22 #6741
Glad to hear from you.
1. The new 99 EAs are just on the same place as the old ones. Let me know which course are you talking about, and I will tell you the number of the lecture.
2. I guess you failed to compile the Experts. Make sure you are on MT4 and not MT5. The Portfolio experts are working only on MT4.
If you are on MT4 just click one of them and it will open you the Meta Editor. Click on Compile above and see if it will work.
Let me know how it goes, attach some pictures or screenshot so I can see better.
Petko ANovember 4, 2018 at 12:13 #6765AnonymousMember
1. I found the updated EA’s in the body of the Udemy course notes. I wouldn’t have thought to look there but all good now.
2. Thank you, I’ve compiled the Experts and they’re attaching to the charts perfectly now.
Thank you for your help, and keep up the great work with the courses and Blogs.
I have 5 of the courses now and love each one to pieces.
CCNovember 5, 2018 at 9:18 #6771
Glad to hear you have fixed it, and most of all glad to hear that you liked my courses. That makes me very happy and satisfied from my work.
You are not the first one that can not find the EAs in the courses, I will look for a better place so they will be more visual.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Petko ANovember 11, 2018 at 3:25 #6833AnonymousMember
Is there any way to compile the November 99 EA’s in bulk?
I can do one by one but prefer to do all at once.
I’m trying to attach to run on a demo for one month.
Oct 99 EA demo going well so far.
Also, Petko would you ever consider a chat room on Slack where we pay for a subscription, can follow your trades and even set up a copy trade subscription where we follow a set portfolio that you create (mirror trades)
I was a member of BK Forex based in the USA and they were running this system. The subscribers loved it and the fees were $1000 per year so with the 300 subscribers they had, was good money for them and subscribers could learn in real time and make the fee back easily.
You could do something similar with the EA portfolios and additionally, we can learn from you how you trade manually in real time throughout the week, keep up with news etc etc.
Chao.November 12, 2018 at 19:21 #6839
I am glad to hear from you.
Do you mean to put the EAs in one Portfolio Expert Advisor? It is possible with EA Studio, but actually you will need to have 3 different Portfolio Expert Advisors for each currency pair. But yes you can make it, if you have watched my Trading Portfolio Expert Advisors course, I have shown the process there.
Most of the companies that are doing such rooms are aiming exactly at the fees and subscribers. Something I want to stay away from.
During the years I found that the online courses are the easiest way to share my systems and knowledge.
Also, I am happy when I build traders, not copiers. What I mean is that you can use such rooms to copy, and once the room is gone, you are lost and you can not trade. When you learn how to do it, you can do it even alone. That is the idea.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.