Home Forums Trading Courses Cryptocurrency – algorithmic trading

Fxview
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

Dear traders,
      we have created our new course, where i am showing how to trade cryptocurrency as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple using algorithmic trading. We have received a lot of e-mails and questions about that, so we now the course is live..It will be uploaded in our website today.

It turned to be quite long – 2,5 hours but i did not want to miss anything because the details are always importnat in algorithmic trading..

Keep in mind that the spread is qite huge for each cryptocurrency the Bitcoin, also for the etherem. Ripple is alright.

In the course i show how i select 12 strategies for algorithmic trading out of 100s and i diversify the risk between the Bitcoin, Ethereum and the Ripple, on 2 different time frames, and 2 different crytpocurrency EAs.

The moes timportant is that you need to colelct history data for each cryptocurrency. In the course i show it as from a student side – without any history data, no stategies and no EAs. If you wish the use any of the 12 EAs for the bitcoin, etherem and ripple, you can receive it as a bonus in the course – just drop us an e-mail with a subject “Cryptocurrency EAs” . Or if you wish to do algorithmic trading for only one cryptocurrency, please put a subject:
      – Bitcoin EAs
      – Ethereum EAs
      – Ripple EAs

The technical section of the course is also very importnat. We clerify the difference between pips and points, to make sure that the students will not make a mistake in algorithmic trading of cryptocurrency. Also you will learn the traded lots for the bitcoin, the ethereum and the ripple.

Let us know if you have any questions.

User AvatarPeter Sam
      Participant

Hey Petko,

another great course from you. i am still wondering if to start trading cryptocurrency as CFDs what you do, because i have couople of bitcoins and i wonder if to sell it out and fund a trading account with the money or to keep them a bit longer… I am a bit of investor type, but also i really like trading more friquently.

I know that you do not give such advices, but if some of the more expiriences guys share their expirience in cryptocurrency would be great.

User AvatarZack Georgiev
      Participant

Yes, lovely course there. I am surprised how you always figure out what to record…I like very much the never lose my formula. How many times should I practice it before I start using it on a real cryptocurrency trading account?

User AvatarPete
      Participant

Also, the two new cryptocurrency courses are just fabulous. I succeed to make profits already with the Bitcoin Robot trading course, and I am waiting just the next cryptocurrency courses. What I am planning to do, is to place all the cryptocurrency strategies from Petko in one account and diversify the risk this way.

User AvatarTina
      Participant

I am inlove with this cryptocurrency trading course. I have bought it before a few week and I am so satisfied. In the course cryptocurrency trading – Never losing formula is more than perfect! Thank you a lot! I am waiting for your new course!

User AvatarThapelo
      Participant

Guys the cryptocurrency courses of Petko are just one of a kind. I could not find any others for algorithmic trading

User AvatarIohan Dive
      Participant

Hello Petko,

in the Mega Pack (which is in discount now) is include Cryptocurrency – algorithmic trading course, right?

User AvatarTina
      Participant

Hello Iohan,

before Petko give you an answer whether Cryptocurrency algoritmic course is include I can tell you- yes it is 🙂

Dava, sory for the late, late response, I have missed it. In the Mega Pack we include all of our courses for forex tradng and cryptocurrency.

User AvatarDeniza
      Participant

Hello guys,

I am trading with cryptocurrency from a little bit time and I want to know more about the currencies and how to trade with them. I see in the section “Cryprocurrency trading” are some courses – Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading – The Revolution, Cryptocurrency never losing formula – Bitcoin trading and Cryptocurrency never losing formula – Bitcoin Robot Trading, which course I can buy and learn basic things about the trading?

Cheers!

User AvatarTom Storm
      Participant

Hello Deniza,

you can see in section “Cryptocurrency trading” is “Basic Cryptocurrency trading course – from A to Z” which will be more useful for you, because you are new in trading. In this course you can see many advices and examples for cryptocurrency trading. The course is basic and everything is in details. There –
      https://eatradingacademy.com/courses/basic-cryptocurrency-trading-course-a-z/ you can see the description of the course and to know more about it.

Cheers!

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Hello,

here in the EA Blog I see more information for Cryptocurrency trading – https://eatradingacademy.com/cryptocurrency-algorithmic-trading/
      I see:
      -That it is important to collect history bars from the broker that I use.
      -Why I need to leave my meta trade open in my trading machine for a while.
      -How to create 100s of strategies

I hope that is useful information for everyone.

Cheers

User AvatarBob Saphen
      Participant

Hello,

can somebody share opinion for this course about cryptocurrency trading? Is it appropriate for beginner traders? I just ask, because I am new in trading. I see there is “never losing formula” and I want to know what represents it?

Bob.

User AvatarSvet Mentor
      Participant

Hello,
      you should lok and the basic crytpocurrency course from Petko. It is designed for new traders. He starts there from the very absics staff. As well he sharess a manual system for trading and algorithmic system. Crytpocurrency is great market to be traded now.

User AvatarPoincare
      Participant

Hello,
      I have finished the cryptocurrency trading course that also includes the “Never Lose” formula. However, I am not 100% sure about how to effectively implement this formula. I have watched the presentation several times but it’s just not clear why Mr. Petko is choosing the specific lot sizes and buy and stop loss numbers. In the course, Mr. Petko is good at explaining most things, but with this, I’m just not clear on the step by step, easy to understand, explanation that I can easily put to action. Does anyone have tips? Thank you.

User AvatarChris Eliot
      Participant

Take it as something simple, because it is really simple when you get used to calculating it. Its like one of these games where you are looking for some hard math solutions, but it turns out to me that you need to find how many squares and circles are there. When I took the cryptocurrency – algorithmic trading course I felt as real beginner, but then I figured it out
      The idea is that we compensate the loss if the price goes against the initial trade. The lots come from the calculation. The constant is 1:3 – mid zone to TP.
      So if you choose 210 TP and 70 Mid zone, that is the same ratio.
      After that you want to enter with a new trade on the opposite direction which is 70USD lower, and you place another 210 as TP. So the total distance for the first trade is 280 right?
      So the questions is what is the lot size that will cover the loss of 280USD?
      You grab the calculator and start to place number higher than 1.0, such as 1.1, 1.2 1,3, 1.4, and that’s it. At 1.4 times 210 is 294USD, which exactly covers the 280USD of a loss. And you have 14USD left for swap, commission and so on. The same logic repeats with the next lots.

Dear Poincare,
      sorry for the late replay, somehow I have missed answering you.

The formula is not really a complicated thing. Just as you see it. The lots are coming easily from the calculations. It is just math that we fit the lots, so we can exit the whole equation without losses.

Now I am creating a new Ethereum cryptocurrency never losing formula course, and I will do my best o explain it clearer.

Kind regards,

User AvatarIan Bibian
      Participant

Dear Petko,
      you have a wonderful website, and I see many people like your courses.
      Which course would you suggest me to start with in Cryptocurrency algorithmic trading?
      Thanks

Hello Ian,
      I have just answered to you in the other topic. Anyway for cryptocurrency algorithmic trading you should be looking as a start at the course Basic algorithmic trading course + 3 Robots

It will give you a fantastic idea about all in algorithmic trading and also, I hae provided three expert advisors that you can practice with.

Kind regards,

User AvatarIan Bibian
      Participant

Hello Petko,

thank you for the answer and for your advice! I took the Basic algorithmic trading course + 3 robots and soon I will share my impressions. I hope that I will learn everything that I need. I took advantage from your summer sale!

Best regards,
      Ian!

Hello Poincare,
      Sorry for the late replay, I was expecting some of the students to help you out(since you pointed the question to them).

Anyway, the formula is much more simple than you think.

These numbers are coming from basic calculations. The question you need to ask is:

How much do I need to enter on the other direction in order to cover the loss. So you will have only one X value in the equation.

In the new course, Cryptocurrency Never losing formula – Ethereum trading robot, I explain it step by step, and it is much clearer there I do believe.

However, let me know specific questions so I can assist you.

Kind regards,

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart