Home Forums Cryptocurrency Cryptocurrency academy

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Dear Petko, first of all I want to say thank you for all the knowledge that you gave me with your courses. I love your Bitcoin courses. Already succeeded to make profits(actually had the same profits with the Robot as your last example). Unfortunately I traded with 0.5 lots, and they are on the half 🙂 Anyway I am happy because till the moment I signed up with your courses I was only having losses. 🙁

Anyway I do believe I will recover it with your courses. So my question is Why don’t you make a cryptocurrency academy? 🙂
      I see that the interest is rising and you already have 3 courses. I would love to know more about each cryptocurrency and I do believe that cryptocurrency academy will be useful to everybody.
      Anyway I consider that this is already cryptocurrency academy, because I learned profitable systems from you and this is all I needed anyway.
      Just an idea 🙂 And it comes not from no where – I was looking for cryptocurrency academy and I found few even in the States but they just suc**. Then I found your cryptocurrency never losing formula courses and came here

Hey Halifa, thank you for the kind words, i really appreciate it, and such words give me more power to create profitable strategies and experts.

Also, I am glad to hear you did profits already.

About the cryptocurrency academy, I do think that or Forex Academy is already kind a cryptocurrency academy. I was thinking about creating new website, something as eacryptoacademy, but after that I figured out that it is much better to have a place as our Academy and website, where we will have it all – Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Stocks(in the near future).

We already have 3 courses for cryptocurrency trading, and specially algorithmic trading(something you can not find easily), I can say that we are cryptocurrency academy. The most important is the desire of the students to learn, as you have this with you. This way you will find always the right place.

User AvatarThapelo
      Participant

Great Job here Petko! I have learned so much from your bitcoin trading courses that I can say for sure your academy for my is a cryptocurrency academy. Thank you for all!

Dear Traders, I can say that our “Cryptocurrency” academy is getting bigger 🙂
      We have already Ethereum trading course. Enjoy it!

User AvatarKarl
      Participant

I see that the cryptocurrency academy is bigger than a few months ago. There are many courses for Bitcoin trading, Ethereum trading, Basic cryptocurrency trading and so on.. https://eatradingacademy.com/tracks/cryptocurrency-trading/ . I always follow when the academy creates new course, because I want to learn more and more. I am in love with the course Cryptocurrency never losing formula – Bitcoin Robot Trading and I strongly recommended it for everyone who want to trade with Bitcoin.

Hey Karl
      thanks for the kind words,
      We are going to update most of the courses till the end of the month. Of course I will send a note about it
      Cryptocurrency academy is something we have already done I can say by creating the many courses, and I am happy that they were useful to many students.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart