Home Forums General Discussion Comparing EA trading results

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I have been watching your YouTube videos. The video I am watching now is “Forex Strategy is a MUST on the Market!”

What I noticed is it seems your results on the 5 Forex Robots, a course which I have done, and EAs which I am using, don’t see to get the same results. I am using JFD as my broker with a leverage of 1:100 and entry lots of 0.1. I know you are using larger lots, but while you are in a positive balance from the EAs, my account is negative (only a little negative, but still).

Would it be possible to either publish your results using the EAs monthly, so we can compare trades and profit / loss? Or, if youdon’t want to publicly publish your results, maybe I could send you mine for comparison?

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarDesi Ivanova

Hey Ilan,

That is quite strange to have different results with the same EAs and same broker.

We usually don’t post publicly results because the traders accept it as a promise – they expect to have the same results. But as you know there is no guarantee that currently performing well, the EAs will continue well in the future.

However, in this case, there should be no difference…you can send your results via e-mail and we will try to compare it.

Cheers,

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Desi,

Thanks for your reply. I completely understand not wanting to share your trading results.

Which email address should I use to send my results?

Thanks,

Ilan

Hey Ilan,

just send it to info@eaforexacademy.com

Cheers,

Hey Ilan,

just send it to info@eaforexacademy.com

Cheers,

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Thanks Petko – email with report sent.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart