Home Forums Trading Courses Bitcoin Robot: The Ultimate Course for BTC Algo Trading Bitcoin trading course: Cryptocurrency never losing formula

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

The never losing formula you teach in the BTC and ETH courses – would it work more effectively than Algo trading in the Forex markets with the current volatility? The reason I ask is that I am finding it quite difficult to make consistent profits using the EAsfrom the courses you provide, and even generating my own EAs using EA Studio, is yielding very few strategies using the settings you teach in the courses, even with historical data from the app on your website where I have 200 000 bars on some time frames.

Regards,

Ilan

Hello Ilan,

Glad to hear from you.

Yes, the formula from the Bitcoin trading course could be applied with Forex strategies in EAs. But if you do it in a few of them, you will increase the margin a lot.

The Never losing formula is more suitable for Cryptocurrency trading, and that is why I included it in the Bitcoin trading course.

Also, I have re-recorded the videos about it, and today I will update the course. I am sure it will become clearer.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

Thanks for getting back to me.

How would I create an EA with the specific set of rules for the formula?

Thanks,

Ilan

Hello Ilan,

if you want to automate the formula you will need to hire a developer. I tried that about 5-6 years ago but it was not successful. The tests weren’t as  I expected.

The problem is that the developers don’t understand trading and it is hard to explain the formula with all the details.

User Avatarautobetting
      Participant

HI,

i would like to Build a bot for this Formula, however it would Need razor Sharp Settings for the reversal. How will i Define when the Counter Trade Must be placed? For example the bot buys the Long Trade and it does Reverse . At which Price shall it take the decision to Counter Trade ?

Hello!

I am not sure if you can automate the counter trend line…

If you want to automate formula, you better use a Robot from EA Studio, or the one that I have included in the Bitcoin Trading Robot – Cryptocurrency Never Losing Formula.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

Which broker do you recommend / use for your BTC Never Losing Formula? I know you recommend Coinbase as the Crypto broker, but I don’t see a link to download MT4 on their site, so I assume it is only we based? The reason I ask is with the formula, the last buy stop must be set to 1.95 lots, but Pepperstone who I am testing the formula on, doesn’t allow this lot size – only 1.9 or 2.0.

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarIlan Vardy

One more question – if the swap long and short are both -20, does this mean $20, 20 pips or 20 points?

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarIlan Vardy

I think I have found a calculator to work it out…

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I’m sorry, but I have one more question on the formula that I’m not clear on. Do we ONLY open the next buy stop and sell stops (1.0 and 1.4 lots respectively), as well as the final 1.95 lot buy stop IF the price reverses past our opening trade price?

In other words, we open the 1st buy stop(1.0 lots) and sell stop (1.4 lots). If the price goes up then reverses past our opening price, we then open the 2nd buy stop (1.0 lots), and if it reverses again back down we open the 2nd sell stop (1.4 lots). If it reverses a 3rd time back up, we open our final buy stop of 1.95 lots?

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

Please ignore my questions above – after watching the videos again, with the live trading example, it all makes sense.

Hey Ilan,

Glad to hear from you, and that you figured it out. Sorry for the late replay, I just don’t succeed sometimes answering everyone everywhere – forum, Facebook, youtube… but I did it to myself 🙂

Regarding the broker, it is really up to you. I avoid recommending it. Even the brokers on the website, I do not recommend them, I asked my team to place regulated brokers so it is easy for the beginners. Coinbase does not offer MetaTrader. Just exchange.

Above the swap, you have Swap Type – in percentage in your case. I think it is a percent of the position size.

Regarding the formula. let me know if there comes something new that is not clear.

User AvatarAndi

Hey Petko,

What do you think about the current Bitcoin trend? Up or down? 🙂

It looks up on Weekly but if I zoom on D1 it looks bearish…

Exactly!

Last night I recorded an update for the newest course the Cryptocurrency Investment system showing exactly that.

It looks like there is a new upcoming trend coming up (after a small downtrend that was formed).

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart