Home Forums Trading Courses Bitcoin Robot: The Ultimate Course for BTC Algo Trading Bitcoin Trading Course: Cryptocurrency Never Losing Formula

Trusted Trading Brokers banner
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

I have purchased, and completed the Bitcoin Trading Course: Cryptocurrency Never Losing Formula course in May of last year, but I have seen that you have a newer course: Bitcoin Trading Robot – Cryptocurrency Never Losing Formula. Is the only difference between the 2 courses the robot?

Cheers,

Ilan

Hi Ilan,

yes, with the new course I combine the formula with Expert Advisor to open the trades.

Also, I have update it recently with more examples and more detailed explanation about The formula.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Thanks Petko, based on the above, I have bought the new course.

Ilan

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

After going through the course today, my question is, is the EA optimised for current BTC market conditions and price? The reason I ask is I see the course was recorded in 2017, right before the insane climb of the Bitcoin price, and again in June 2018, when there was a big downward trend. Currently, the price is trading in a relatively narrow channel. Of course, there are still big moves, where we can take good profits, but when backtesting the EA in MT4 (fully automatically), from Jan 2019 to current, the graph doesn’t look great, and the losses are more than the profits.

Please see the screenshots below.

Thanks as always,

Ilan

User AvatarIlan Vardy

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hey Ilan,

the EA for this course was created with EA Studio. This means that you have to select Open Prices only as a method when backtesting the EA.

Also, which broker do you use?

And yes, the course was recorded in 2017 but I have been updating the EA regularly.

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hi Petko,

Thanks for the quick reply. I used JFD for the backtest. I have rerun the backtest using bar opening only from Jan 1, 2018 to current. It does look better but gross profit is still less than gross loss.

Am I perhaps doing the backtest incorrectly? I am still quite new to this, so any advise will of course be very much appreciated.

Profit = $21,081.51

Loss = $-$28,830.59

Thanks,

Ilan

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart