Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    as64660
    Participant

Hello,

I am a complete newbie here. I have been manually trading Bitcoin and other cryptos for a while and have been successful so far but I want to get more serious about it. I recently purchased the Bitcoin Trading Robot – Cryptocurrency never losing formula course and I am excited to get started. I have never used an exchange (other than Binance a WHILE ago). I currently trade using Abra but it will not work for this purpose. I was wondering if anyone had a good crypto exchange that they use with low fees that allows margin trading. I would be more than happy to sign up under anyone’s referral link if it helps them out too. Thanks!

Hello, and welcome to the Forum.

Here definitely is not the place to put referral links or links to exchanges and brokers. However, I allow students to comment but no links.

Now, the systems I teach so far are suitable more with the CFD brokers that allow trading with Cryptocurrencies.

Especially with the Never Losing Formula, you will need a place where you can buy and sell at the same time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.