Home Forums Trading Courses Assignments for the Trading Courses

BlackBull Markets
Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      User AvatarDesi Ivanova

Hello students,

In this topic, I would like to invite everyone to post the assignments work from our courses.

Petko will personally look into each assignment, and he will give you feedback.

You can also post screenshots to your assignment.

For Windows users, you can use the Snipping Tool, which you can find when you write the word “Snipping Tool” in the Search Bar.

After that, you can insert the image:

To see the Edit/Insert Option, you need to keep it on a Visual Mode.

For Mac users, you can use the Screenshot.

We encourage you to do all Assignments because practice is the most important before real trading.

Cheers,

Desi

User AvatarThapelo
      Participant

Bitcoin Algorithmic Trading in 2020 + 99 Expert Advisors

1. Which trading broker did you choose to trade the Bitcoin robots?

Pepperstone – Demo account

2. Did you open a Demo account to practice?

Yes, I did.

3. What trading amount and leverage are you planning to use?

$1000, 1:100 leverage.

4. What trading lot you will be using for this trading account?

5. Do you see the smiley face in the right-up corner after you placed the EAs over the chart?

Yes 🙂

User AvatarHaliffa
      Participant

Top 10 EURUSD Expert Advisors – Forex Algorithmic Trading course

1. Open a Demo Account with a regulated broker. Which one did you choose?

FBS.

2. Download the 50 Expert Advisors from lecture 14 and place them on the Demo account. Do you see trades opened?

Yes, I see.

3. Connect your MetaTrader Demo account with a statistical website to follow the results.

I did it using FX Blue.

4. Figure out a method that you will use to select the Top Expert Advisors. What is the method you would use?

I will look for the best net profits, profit factors, and minimum amounts of 3 trades for each Expert Advisor.

5. Install a second MetaTrader with another Demo account, and place there the Top EAs from the first account.

I did it.

Thank you for the assignments and all materials!!!

User AvatarCone D
      Participant

Hello everyone,

here is my assignment for Bitcoin Algorithmic Trading Course + 99 Trading Robots

1. Which trading broker did you choose to trade the Bitcoin robots?
      Ic Markets

2. Did you open a Demo account to practice?
      Yes, I opened

3. What trading amount and leverage are you planning to use?
      I plan on trading 100 000 with the demo account and 1000 when in a live trading account.

4. What trading lot you will be using for this trading account?

5. Do you see the smiley face in the right-up corner after you placed the EAs over the chart?
      Yes, I see

Hey guys, good job!

I would just suggest you open Demo accounts with the same amount as with the planned live account.

User AvatarIan Bibian
      Participant

Basic Cryptocurrency Trading Course + 12 Trading Robots

1. Choose a trading broker that allows algorithmic trading with MetaTrader.
      Pepperstone

2. Check if that broker is regulated by a strong regulator.
      Yes, it is.

3. Open a Demo Account with the same size you are planning to trade real money
      Done – $5 000

4. Install the MetaTrader platform on your computer.
      It is installed

5. Play around with the platform during the course to get used to it.
      Done

User AvatarNitin Rana
      Participant

Hi Petko,

Please see attached screenshot for the calculation of Bitcoin Never lose formula assignment.

Thanks, Nitin

Hey Nitin,

I think you did a great job! If you put it in practice, keep in mind that at the current moment, the market is volatile, and the spreads are very high. Usually, if the spread is about $15, I do not use that strategy. Anyway, you get into the formula quickly.

Cheers,

User AvatarNitin Rana
      Participant

Thank you Petko. Right now the spread is around $65 with the broker for Bitcoin so I am personally not trying Bitcoin at this moment.

Exactly! Especially with the EAs, it is very hard when the brokers increase the spread, and unfortunatelly we can not do anything about it.

User AvatarMahmoud Sohrabi
      Participant

Automated Forex Trading Course + 99 Expert Advisors

1-Download the Expert Advisors and place them on the MetaTrader platform.

i did

2-Open 99 different chart windows – 33 for EURUSD, 33 for USDJPY and 33 for EURJPY. All should be on M15 time frame.

i did this

3-Compile the Expert Advisors and drag each one to a separate chart and click on OK

i did

4-Connect your MetaTrader account with FX Blue and follow the results

i did and saw result

5-Which are the Top Expert Advisors that you have selected to use in a separate account

i used them on alpari nano for 2 days but i lose just 3 Eas work is it normal? or something is wrong?

User AvatarPiku123
      Participant

nice

User AvatarJOHANN NANGA
      Participant

Just a matter of notice as well , experts for gold on June 2021 are being Label as XAG/USD which is wrong because this its not gold but rather precious metal , shouldn’t be instead XAU/USD for gold ? is there any mistake in the june 2021 update

User AvatarJOHANN NANGA
      Participant

1-Choose a trading broker and open a Demo account to test the Expert Advisors.

Done FXTM demo Account | looking at brokers with various trades instruments (Forex , Crypto , Futures , index) to trade from |FXTM mainly focus on FX only

2-Download the Expert Advisors from lecture 9 and follow the instructions on how to place them on Meta Trader.

Done June 21 EA portfolio , expecting July 21 updates

3-Connect your Demo account with a statistical website (like FX Blue) to follow the results.

Done  used FX blue , quite better than forexfactory.com, FX blue is very useful from an analytical perspective (strategy on strategy) with magic numbers

4-Think of your own rule that you want to follow when selecting the top Expert Advisors.

kept the same rules from training count from 5 trades or above looking at the profit factor equal or above 1.01 but also looking at the numbers of

Win vs Lost trade , I think we should also look for the drawdown percentage  (is it available per magic numbers view ? still looking for it on FX blue )

FX strategy Results

5-Which is the top one Expert Advisor for you?

on XAG/USD => #57406704 , #57426845

on portfolio GBPJPY M15 => #300003

on portfolio EURJPY M15=> #20001

on portfolio EURGBP M15=> not enough trades yet <5 per experts

Question : on portfolio Expert its easy to remove the entering of new trades from Non performant (according rules in 4) experts in the mql4 code, how to do that from the perspective of single expert ? – I simply  replaced the non performing experts on the charts by the most performing ones.

User AvatarJérémie Roussell
      Participant

Question 1
      Which broker did you choose for your trading? Is it legit?
      *Oanda seems Legit

Question 2
      Did you open a Demo account with the same size you are planning to trade real?
      Yes, 500$

Question 3
      Did you download the Expert Advisors and unzip them?
      *Yes, and they are installed… waiting on the market to open

Question 4
      When placing the Expert Advisors in the Demo account, did you see the smiley face?
      *yes they seem so happy 😀

Question 5
      Do you see trades opening and closing? What are the first results? not yet, I will let you know

User Avatarnetbizint
      Participant

Automated Forex Trading Course + 99 Expert Advisors

1. Download the Expert Advisors and place them on the MetaTrader platform.

I have downloaded them. I’ve also opened 2 x demo accounts to compare between two brokers I use.

Broker 1: Pepperstone, Leverage
      Broker 2: AvaTrade

2. Open 99 different chart windows – 33 for EURUSD, 33 for USDJPY and 33 for EURJPY. All should be on M15 time frame.

I have done so for both brokers on demo.

3. Compile the Expert Advisors and drag each one to a seperate chart and click on OK.

Done on both brokers.

4. Connect your MetaTrader account with FX Blue and follow the results.

I have done so and been following the results every couple of days.

5. Which are the top Expert Advisors that you have selected to use in a seperate account?

After seeing the results from the two brokers on 99, I chose Pepperstone to use for the top 3.

The first time I change was 3 x EURUSD.

Then a USDJPY showed as top 3 from AvaTrade and I have removed the 3 x EURUSD and put USDJPY.

Today USDJPY dropped and EURUSD came up as 3rd. Am now on 3 EURUSD again.

The performances comparing the 99 EAs and Top is attached.

AvaTrade 99 EAs

AvaTrade 99 EAs Demo

Pepperstone Demo 99 EAs

Pepperstone 99 EAs Demo

Top 3 Demo Pepperstone

Pepperstone Top 3 DEmo

Comments are welcome.

User AvatarAlan Northam

I like the idea you are backtesting with two different brokers.  The reason the top 3 keep changing is your backtest time is not long enough.  You should backtest for at least 30 days before picking the top EA’s to move to a different account.

User Avatarnetbizint
          Participant

Thank you Alan. Will wait a bit longer and post an update after.

User Avatarceo
      Participant

uestion 1

Which broker did you choose for your trading?Fbs  Is it legit? yes

Question 2

Did you open a Demo account with the same size you are planning to trade real? I opened a demo account and a cent account

Question 3

Did you download the Expert Advisors and unzip them? Yes I do

Question 4

When placing the Expert Advisors in the Demo account, did you see the smiley face? Sure it did

Question 5

Do you see trades opening and closing? What are the first results? No I don’t

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Ceo,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the EA.

Do you mind if I ask a few questions so I can better understand the issue?

1.  Which course did you take?

2. Which EA are you concerned about?

3. Did you install the EA on the correct chart and correct time frame?

4. How long has it been since you installed the EA?

5. What is the account size?

6. What is the Lot size?

Kind regards,
        Alan

User AvatarAki Zagarelos
      Participant

Hi Course Advisers and Students 🙂 I’m Aki, Beginner trader and loving the course being offered here!! I’ve learned so much! Thank you!! 🙂

Question 1

BlackBull Markets is one I’m progressing with for live trading in the near future along with a few others I am in the throws of vetting. BlackBull Markets have been very compliant with providing me the relevant information around the regulators they are connected with.. makes for a much better trading relationship going forward! Well done Blackbull Markets!! Looking forward to live trading with you!

Question 2

No I didnt but I do intend to do so as can see the wisdom in doing so..

Question 3

Yes

Question 4

When placing the Expert Advisors in the Demo account, did you see the smiley face?

Yes I did! 🙂

Question 5

Do you see trades opening and closing? What are the first results?

No this part doesn’t seem to be working for me, I have followed the instructions to the “T” turned on Auto trading prior to attaching the EA and all but don’t see any trades opening and closing against my demo account, the back testing usign the strategy tester I did and got really good results after getting the historical data provided here in the course and tools being offered here, I even tweaked the settings to see what kind of results I would get if I changed lot size, TP parameters etc  Am I missing something for autotrading to take place on my demo account.. any suggestions is much appreciated!

Blessings

Aki

User AvatarAlan Northam

Hi Aki,

Depending upon which EA you are trying to trade could take from a few minutes to a few days before it will take a trade.  As long as the EA is added to the chart properly you just need to give it more time to place that first trade.

Alan,

User AvatarAki Zagarelos
        Participant

I thought that might have been the case but was unsure.. Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Aki

User Avatarmikelj
      Participant

BlackBull – Demo account

Yes

Yes

Yes

Not yet

User AvatarDeniz Guner
      Participant

Pepperstone , yes its legit

yes

yes

yes

There are no trades opening , i also trialled another ea recently for 2 weeks and no trades were opened with that either , please advise how i can fix this ?

screen snippet of my demo account

User AvatarAlan Northam

I know that Forex.com does not allow trading with EA’s on their demo account but does allow them on their live accounts.  So I have to question if Pepperstone allows EA’s on their demo account.  Check with them to verify they allow EA’s on their demo accounts.

Alan,

User AvatarRONEN FROHLICH
      Participant

Question 1

Which broker did you choose for your trading? Is it legit?-

balackbull / yes

Question 2

yes

Question 3

yes

Question 4

yes

Question 5

No trade are apen- I get a mesage in the JUORNAL -invester mode [trades are not allowed]

User AvatarAlan Northam

Try logging into MetaTrader with the master pw and not the investor pw.

Alan,

User AvatarRONEN FROHLICH
      Participant

Do you mean Master Password?

I am using the password that was set when I created the Demo acount

I am not using investor password

User AvatarAlan Northam

“No trade are apen- I get a mesage in the JUORNAL -invester mode [trades are not allowed]”

The Journal is saying you are in investor mode.  This is why trades are not allowed.  Contact your broker to resolve this issue.  Evidently your broker gave you the investor password and not the master password.

Alan,

User AvatarMohamed Almaery
      Participant

I dont see smiley face, I see what looks like a graduation hat.

Using mt5, demo, I started the bots today, they have entered 3 trades soo far(ongoing) but no sign of smiley face on top right

User AvatarChris Landry
      Participant

Question 1

I am using eightcap broker, Yes I believe Eightcap is a reliable broker at this time.

Question 2

I made a $100,000 account to get used to trading with bigger $ amount. At first most likely I won’t be trading that big of a size. unless I start with a $100,000 founded account with mentfunding which uses live Eightcap data for that prop firm.

Question 3

Yes

Question 4

Yes

Question 5

No results yet.. however I just got it all setup 10 minutes ago.. I will double check in the days to come 🙂

Thanks for this course. I am excited to learn more about EAs and bots side of trading. Hope everyone is having a great year so far. Cheers!

User AvatarRick Ng
      Participant

Question 1

Ans: FP Markets, RoboForex and Axi. I think they are legit.

Question 2

Ans: Yes

Question 3

Ansl: Yes

Question 4

Question 5

Ans: As of the time of writing, no result yet.

User AvatarSeloane Mdluli
      Participant

Question 1

Ans: Ava Trade and they are registered with SA’s governing body.

Question 2

Question 3

Ans:  I did but the parameters don’t seem to match the ones you have on the course video.

Question 4

Ans: No, maybe it’s because it’s a weekend and there’s no trading?

Question 5

Ans: No movement at the moment, will test on Monday.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Shopping Cart