Home Forums General Discussion New Joiner Journey Reply To: New Joiner Journey

User AvatarIlan Vardy

Hey Nitin,

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on starting your Forex Algo journey.

Speaking for myself, to answer your questions:

1. I did many of the courses. In each course I learned something new. Many of the concepts are similar across all Forex Algo courses but there is always something new to learn. But it’s up to you – just the robots with each course are well worth the small investment of each course.
  2. I create my own, but at the beginning I used both the provided EAs as well as my own.
  3. There is no real minimum amount to invest. It really depends how much you can afford to invest. You can trade smaller lot sizes if you have less capital. And it’s difficult to know how much profit you’d need to cover any losses, because we don’t know how the EAs will perform in the future, only how the strategies performed in the period of historical data we use to create them.
  4. I’ve created EAs for some stocks and indices, but the results weren’t great. Actually, on Petko and my list for this year to to continue testing and trying to find good automatic strategies for stocks and indices.

The best advice I can offer is to practice, practice and practice some more on demo accounts until you are confident to start trading live. And start small. Don’t risk too much. And of course, test a few brokers using the same EAs to check if the results are similar, or if some give better results than others.

Good luck, and if you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here in our forum.

All the best,

Ilan

Shopping Cart