Hi Petko,

that is correct, unlike Thomas, I downloaded the historical data As “metatrader.csv” to match the respective broker, in my case JFD are GMT+1 so on the settings tab of the Historical Data, I adjusted this time line to have it as GMT+1. I confirmed also that I have the correct time by matching the charts as instructed on one of your videos.

After finalizing all the data I put everything in a folder and one by one I uploaded this data on JFD MT4 for each pair of currency. I used the tab TOOLS-HISTORY CENTER on MT4.

After all this I gathered all data from MT4 and transferred it  to EA Studio