EA Forex Academy – Algorithmic & Manual Trading Courses › Forums › Forex Trading Forum › FSB PRO problem › Reply To: FSB PRO problem
1. You need to select the time for your broker.
Here is one of the videos that we uploaded today on YouTube:
It will each you to synchronize the data on your broker and your Historical data.
2. You can test strategies on any starting amount
3. You can save the strategy, you can export it as Expert Advisor. It really doesn’t matter. It is up to you. The 173 is the profit for the tested period.
4. Name the strategy in a way that it will be easy for you to arrange the work.
5. If you select a date, you will limit the backseat. If you remove it, you will use the complete data that is available.
6. If you test it with $100, then yes. If you trade with 0.01 lot will work, any way you will not have enough margin.