Home Forums General Discussion How have your results been? Reply To: How have your results been?

User Avatarthyagomendes
Participant

Andi,

I would say that the stock market has returned to “normal”. My strategies have performed similarly to the period before the panic peak caused by the epidemic. But everyone fears that at any moment there could be further high falls.

I am currently working in homeoffice so I have a lot of time available to operate with Petiko’s methodology (I remember that when I started it also took me many hours. About 4 hours/day).

I am restarting my robot portfolio at the moment (strategy generation, test account and selection). I always had some doubts that I believe that for being a consistent trader for a long time you can solve). Your successful experience is very valuable!

Could you please answer the following questions that are fundamental for me?

1- Is it worthwhile to use strategies generated only with the option “Stop Loss = Always use”? (I feel very uncomfortable with strategies generated with the option “Stop Loss = May use” or “Stop Loss = Do not  use” because they could spend long periodos in negative)

2- Would you say that diversification into different currency pairs is important? Or is it more relevant to diversify into different types of strategies? (When I operated I diversified a lot into different currency pairs and ended up including a lot of bad robots in the real account. I belive I ocurred in a over diversification!).

Shopping Cart