Home Forums Trading Courses What is the upcoming trading course? Reply To: What is the upcoming trading course?

Hello Traders!

I know that for quite a while we didn’t publish a new course, but this is because we are updating all the courses we have already – better audio, better video, more practical activities, quizzes, assignments, and new ideas 🙂

BUT today, I have launched the new Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Course.

For the first time, I share real investing in cryptocurrency exchange.

That is something that I have been doing for quite a long now, and one day I decided just to start recording it.

In the course, I share the system that I follow:

• what money management I stick to
  • what do I invest in
  • where I buy the cryptos
  • where I sell them

You will see real results. BUT this is investing. It takes time. You need to have patience.

Personally, I find it great to combine trading with Expert Advisors and to invest in the exchanges.

Until the end of the month, we will launch the course with 50% discount for all our fellow traders in the Forum:

Cryptocurrency Investment Strategy Course – 50% OFF

I will be updating the course all the time with more examples, and this way, it will become crystal clear for everyone how I do it.

You will see that it is not an engaging investment system – you will have to keep an eye on the market from time to time.  I don’t want to stare at the charts all day long anymore. I have done that for quite a long time. So now, I use EAs and this investment strategy. And combined, it works perfectly fine for me.

Enjoy the course!

Shopping Cart