Home Forums EA Studio Generator in EA Studio EA Studio – generating strategies Reply To: EA Studio – generating strategies

Hello Veejay,

That is great info that you provide. Usually, the traders ask me questions with ver small information, and I just need to guess what they are doing 🙂

OK, from what I see, first, you are doing a great job! I think you understand clearly what you are doing.

Here is my opinion what might be stopping you from having more strategies in the collection:

1. The SL with option trailing. Give it a try with fixed. I don’t know why, but for me, it works better.

2. You have to lower the acceptance criteria. For example, just OOS 20% + Profit Factor 1.2 and Count of Trader 300. 500 is a lot for some currency pairs.

The process to figure out what is stopping you is the following:

1. Run the Reactor without any acceptance criteria(no monte Carlo) Just generator.

2. Start adding some criteria. For example, Profit Facto 1.1. See how it goes for 2-3 min. Add Profit Factor 1.2…it will start filtering more and more the strategies. Keep adding until you see a decent amount of strategies.

BUT For 600 min if you see 10 strategies. That is good enough. Sometimes I run multiple times the Reactor for 600min before I get 20-30 strategies. And that is the better thing, rather than having 100s and to waste time on Demo testing.

Shopping Cart